Author: cyberspook

SEX EDUCATION 101 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-20 10:35:53 |Display all floors
well..if it goes slow..then how big the population china can raech in 10 yrs??..thats horrible..if people are educated properly..we wouldnt be in this mess!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:10:20 |Display all floors
Our sex education in Australia is very comprehensive, as far as I know it has not added to the underage pregnancy numbers neither has it diminished it, I think what has happened is that teenagers have been given far too many rights and with the constant crap they are watching on television they are in a hurry to grow up and want to skip childhood altogether, they seem to think they are young adults so as adults they should be having sex, the problem is they are not emotionaly equipped to deal with the consequences.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:11:58 |Display all floors
and some girls get pregnant just cos of the government subsidy ($3000)...how dumb they are!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:15:16 |Display all floors
there is one of those girls where I live, she has five kids to five fathers, if she needs more money she goes to the pub  to find another sperm donor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:17:02 |Display all floors
thats stupid...how can a girl give herself out so cheap..

anyways..there are many things in australia tht i cant understand..i guess i never need to understand them...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:23:51 |Display all floors
your a good girl so they don't affect you, theres so many things that I cant get my head around here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:25:10 |Display all floors
i just cant understand certain things sometimes...

oh...bed time for me..i need beauty sleep so when my mama comes here..she wwill recognize me...

you know..once when i went back to china..my mom couldnt recognize me out at the airport..cos i was so bloody tanned...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.