Author: cyberspook

SEX EDUCATION 101 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-19 22:26:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-9-19 21:07
question is has anyone been able to get into your head :)

one has been there few times..but so sad..his brain seems to stop after few trying..or just my brain gets more active...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 23:11:02 |Display all floors
so complex

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 08:19:12 |Display all floors
or maybe your brain gets terrified that someone could enter  into your brain that this fear of losing yourself to him makes you pull away. From reading some of your post you do seem to be the one pulling out of the relationship. Maybe it has something to do with your parents. I was going to post a reply their but I did not know if it would make you uncomfortable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 08:51:41 |Display all floors
oh..post it away...would be intereting to read though...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 10:02:24 |Display all floors

my saying ....

to this issue ,i think ,in the countryside sex eduation ,is still a taboo ,and many teachers still shy away from this issue ,not to mention the students .but ,as we know tht ,the conntryside each year sends lots of young ppl to the outside ,and if those young ppl have litter about sex ,they would do wrong ,which has a bad influence on that generation .
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 10:20:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-9-20 12:02
to this issue ,i think ,in the countryside sex eduation ,is still a taboo ,and many teachers still shy away from this issue ,not to mention the students .but ,as we know tht ,the conntryside each y ...

well...they have wrong perception when comes to sex education..

i remember, my mama told me a bit about sex when i was 12 yo..and in school here sydney...16yo..the school  has the sex education class and abortions..blah blah....its quite impressive....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 10:34:05 |Display all floors
exactly ,but sex education `s devellopment  has a certain relatonship with the economy ,so be slow and it can goes naturely with time .
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.