Author: aurorawei

what's your idea [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-27 10:54:07 |Display all floors

I like to meal in restaurant when with friends

I like to meal in restaurant when with friends, Because we could have free time to talk together and not need to be worry about rice cooker in fire. And we can relax uncontrolled and not to dishwash after meal. haha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 15:34:47 |Display all floors
i want to have meals at home ,but if only a person must have a meal,i wouid like choose to have in a restaurant,because only one person could not eat too much ,so i don't know how much i would cook.and a person have a meal in lone that ccould have no joy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 19:17:37 |Display all floors
It depends on different conditions.

Generally, If there is a gathering with my friends or a celebration for a great events with my family. I choose to go to restaurants. Because the distinctive atmosphere , plentiful foods, enough drinking, service at restaurants will be more suitable for us to enjoy and relax to the top of ours bent.

In the working days, Monday --Friday, when I am busy for work.  I prefer to fast food for my work lunch.

When I have time, I would rather cooking for myself and my family at home. I will make what we would like to eat .It good for me to enjoy the cooking process and meals. When we eating around a table in dining room, we can chat and joke freely. The most important, It provides us good chance to share our happiness and thinks with family. We can sense the warm from each other. It really wonderful!

Honestly, There is less and less chance to enjoy the family relationships since I left school for work three years ago. I feel very sorry for it. Also, I know less on the cooking. Even I am not able to take good care of myself. Previously, My mother responsible all the houseworks. Only I need to do is eat more.That is best encouragement for my mother. Anyway,I will try my best to improve my cooking skills in the future. Some day , I will  show it to my familly. May be this International day , I will take a try. I will go home to spend this vocation with my familly,

Moreover, eating at home is a very economic .  We can expend less money and enjoy more food than in restaurants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 20:31:06 |Display all floors
better to have meal at home,that's my suggestion, for healthy,defend the terrible disease such as cancer.most of food in resterants are not what they look like,maybe disgusting if you know the course of cooking.the less procedure will be more healthy.that's my opinion.fresh material and reasonable collocation are both important for healthy, which only can be done at home.i say this for i'm a cook former.if you have to do some business in resterants, choose fresh vegetable is my advice.generally,the tasty in resterants are all bad to one's health,regardless of the price.maybe i'm wrong, it's up to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 12:19:45 |Display all floors
I hate restaurant but I have no choices, I live alone and I'm not good on cooking, therefore I go to the restaurant everynight after a day's work(I have my lunch at company)

[ Last edited by zhangxing at 2006-9-29 12:21 PM ]
what's the next....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 00:25:50 |Display all floors
for me ,i have no choice .i  can't eat at home ,because  i'm studying in college.But eating here is so expensive that i have to calculate my  money now and then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 19:18:46 |Display all floors
Although we have a delicious meal in restaurant (feelings), we may be spend half of our salary, it's too expensive . I like have meal with my family at home ,also,they too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.