Author: banksbrave

let's discuss housing price in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-22 15:24:33 |Display all floors
I don't think so
To be frankly ,there is a rumor that the house price is controled by the goverment .because the estate developer usually have great background in the local or centre goverment .our goverment don't want the price down so what we can do ?NOTHING!
On the other hand ,the high-lever house price can bring our economy more fast so why not keep such a high point ~
and the estate industry is relevant over our core economy and interest
I think the inflation is mainly due to the estate industry!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 13:14:27 |Display all floors

The Shanghai homeowner is lucky!

First, he can expect home prices to continue to rise as INCOMEs continues to rise in Shanghai.

with 300,000 expatriates with incomes of Rmb300,000 annual average, he can expect up to 8 - 10% returns on an investment income. With 5 million floating population, he can expect ROOM RENTAL income of a least (Rmb20,000 x 20% = Rmb4,000 or Rmb300 per room).....Rmb300 to Rmb600...per room on single or double sharing!....ie. floor rental for a 3 bedroom apartment in Shanghai is probably Rmb900 to Rmb1,800.....i'll think it is closer to Rmb1,800 per month due to "floating population" is no stranger to congested living!

That means base price for apartments would be Rmb1,800 x 12 = Rmb21,600 / 0.08 = Rmb270,000!!!!! for a 3-room Shanghai apartment!

Low cost homes in Shanghai...will be STUDIO, 2-bedroom apartments of size 50 sm or less!.......this would cost Rmb80,000 to Rmb150,000.....and it should work out to be 30% of housing stock to reduce unhappiness with the underclass!

Green Dragon
Yoda
Housing Analyst for Shanghai

note: Any other city in China needing analyst?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 13:17:54 |Display all floors

Ordinary Shanghainese with household income of Rmb50,000.....

....to Rmb25,000 and have access to middle income homes of Rmb300,000 value or low cost home of Rmb100,000....

can rent out 1 -bedroom to FLOATING population for additional Rmb4,000 to Rmb7,200 (twin sharing)...to increase household income.

THIS IS THE BENEFIT of a SUPER CENTER CITIZEN.

In Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Beijing has experience this benefit!

cheeerios!

Green Dragon
Yoda
Housing Analyst for Shanghai

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-1 15:11:39 |Display all floors
I don't have any awareness of house price, for the fact that I also never have the awareness of improving my habitation condition.

Use magic tools Report

hanlei has been deleted
Post time 2006-10-7 16:21:15 |Display all floors

having belief

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 14:12:23 |Display all floors

It's really difficult to lower the housing price

It's really difficult for central and local governments to lower the housing price
The population is increasing day by day, whereas the land is rare resource and remains unchanged, so the per capita housing area is dropping step by step.
I got that the central government would regulate the price, but local governemnts have their own countermeasures.
Think with the Wise, but Talk with the Vulgar
Blog: http://snowind.ivchina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-3 14:17:04 |Display all floors

Why my status shows offline? (Status Offline )

But i'm really online, why?
Think with the Wise, but Talk with the Vulgar
Blog: http://snowind.ivchina.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.