Author: lilyzhai

nihao [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-19 17:28:48 |Display all floors
well they are right. you really should try to cheer up yourself and get out that depressive circle you're in now..

I know you need help and support from someone like a bf...
even it is realistic to find a bf on the web (to be honest I learn to know mine via the web also, chinese friends community..and going very well almost 1,5 year)
so yes it is possible.... but do not rely on this to become better ...it won't be fair for your partner AND for yourself...  you have to recover first before starting a relationship which NEEDS also your happy mood and effort..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 19:01:20 |Display all floors
I met the same problem when i was in university and i really felt very sorry to my parents at that time because  they have to work very hard and borrow money to support me.Thanks to my school for acceptting me while i didn't pay my tuition.Now i have worked for four years ,the situationg will become more and more better.
Where there is a will, there is a way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 23:34:20 |Display all floors
girls should be strong
money canbe earned by your hard work.
depend on your parents then depend on your boyfriend, that's not the best way to solve the problem.
DEPEND ON YOURSELF
No matter how difficult the situation is, just move on.
Your enemy is yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 11:43:03 |Display all floors
Is it so important to get a master or doctor degree ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 11:47:51 |Display all floors
Just make sure where the 'shadow' is formed, and then go away from it as far as you can...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 11:51:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-9-20 11:47
Just make sure where the 'shadow' is formed, and then go away from it as far as you can...!
Lack of money ,and feel very sorry to the parent

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 12:00:23 |Display all floors
you can make money on the way to your hiding place...!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.