Views: 20569|Replies: 85

Women will own the world in the future! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-16 11:43:42 |Display all floors
:)Modern society has become more and more developed,mental labour has have the upper hand,we can forsee that in one day manual labour will be replace complitely out and out.the advantage of the men is being weakened,certainly someone will say that the number of men's advantage is not only one,such as men's open mind,personal loyalty,ideal and far-reaching plans and so on.However none of these have been existence when you are born,in other words,men have these as well as women,through the ages,traitors,flunkies,someone who can not see beyong one's nose,the number of men in this kind are not a litte, though this does not illustrate the moral chracter of the men are not good,it explained the advantages above named are one-sided view,are not objective.
  Present society is information-equipped society,language is the most important standout mode,moreover the momen's facility in language is just meet society's expectations,the position of women is not equal now,but there would be a day when women will get a part in the society by their talents and effort,women does not like sword,if they dominate the society,the probability of war's breaking out will be sharply reduce,no war,no blood,it is just the trend of history,the necessity of the society.
  Therefore,as social progresses,we can anticipate that matrilineal society will be born again,women will be on the cutting edge of the revolution of the society.
tengonglan@126.com
www.tenggonglan.blog.com
tenggonglan_@hotmail.comSample Text

[ Last edited by tenggonglan at 2006-9-17 09:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 11:47:41 |Display all floors
no one can own the world...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 11:48:12 |Display all floors
Women will be leaders of the world in someday, cheers up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 11:49:25 |Display all floors
Hee,,,,
So interesting is the topic~~
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 11:52:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-9-16 13:48
Women will be leaders of the world in someday, cheers up.

if women become the leaders..then we will experience the 28 days cycle ...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 11:54:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-16 11:52

if women become the leaders..then we will experience the 28 days cycle ...

Why? I don't understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 11:57:40 |Display all floors
boooooooooo booooooooo
get off the stage!
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.