Author: mandy77

Chinese female [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-16 22:07:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aquitaine at 2006-9-16 10:21

They also are hopelessly backward. Don't expect to have a happy sexlife with one of them.

I think this depends on the person. I have dated several chinese girls over the years, and can say that yes, they are initialy not as experienced or adventures as western woman when it comes to intimate issiues, but once you spend the time to let them feel comftable with their sexuality, they actualy are more like a quiet vulcano that finaly blew up. They all have the capability to be equaly satisfying intimate partners, you just have to give them the time and opertunity to get there.

As for grace, beauty and such, most defenitly, again if you let them grow into it. Of course they dont know western etique, and initialy could appear ungracefull, but they ussualy follow the Chinese etique very rigidly, and are often very willing to learn more about what is considered gracefull in western society, and then the combo is really great. IF you get a Chinese woman that mixes Chinese values and style with some of the basic guidelines for western society, you have a queen.  This is of course from the view of a westener.

I for one think that a Chinese woman, with some education (just like in any other country) is as gracefull as any other woman in western society.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 09:59:09 |Display all floors
The problem is I tend to get more tensed up around seemingly chaste girls. For all the virtues expected from a decent female in Chinese soceity,  the incidence and grip of traditional mores has relented considerably, which I , from the male's perspective,believe is a good thing precipitated by and will be conducive to easier access to sex in this throbbing and thrusting country.

[ Last edited by sparklark at 2007-5-17 10:01 AM ]
Dream on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-17 21:39:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mandy77 at 2006-9-16 16:42

I'm not.:)
First It's hard to be, especially in today's China. And what's more, they also have some weak qualities. I think a perfect woman should not only with these good personalities but als ...

i dont think any girl/woman can be perfect,or she must be a goddness or you might say no any guys can match her,so what a shame,she must be died without love.so just  try to be a nice girl,it's better.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 01:18:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymomo at 2006-9-16 05:05

true love involves a healthy sex life.

I like your smoking hot comment. love it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 01:28:14 |Display all floors

must be on the same PAGE...

i really don't understand my lady there...she likes to keep ev'rything in the dark without saying much to me like love & affection...it would too sacred for her to say it out loud; eventhough she gave me ev'rything that she've got & still she doesn't have much to say 'bout lovin', touchin' & squeezin'...and she rode me like a rodeo for the time that i was there with her.  i'm chinese just like herself; i'm not shy & i don't have anything to hide either...my true love for her is genuine not just wham bam thank you ma'm like some might say 'bout the west's culture.  i can't promise her anything 'bout the future, cuz i don't know what the future might be!  but for now, we all must be on the same chapter...someone has to change this time.  take care!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 09:30:32 |Display all floors
I can't stand such traditional Chinese women.
As some others said,traidtional women can't adapt to our current society.I don't think "the lower education women have the better they are"-the traditional opinion of women in China-is right.
Men and women should be equal,and the traditional opinion of women is discrimination.
Maybe you watched too many movies and the "traditional women" in the movies is impressive.But I don't think all of them are talking the reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 11:29:42 |Display all floors

Too perfect to be true...

Too perfect to be true...

Besides, for whom you are keeping these virtues for? Those other halves who cannot even be a little more beautiful?

Better just be small...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.