Author: mandy77

Chinese female [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-16 16:50:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymomo at 2006-9-16 13:08

so r u saying traditional chinese women have different gene from other chinese women?uh?

No. Here I just mean the beauty of them is partly from inheriting. And the traditional women I'm talking about is somewhat ideal ones. Do you get it if I say so?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 16:56:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wannabedumb at 2006-9-16 13:25

I have the same question as Hi-jack.
If you are a traditional Chinese female, I suggest you don't praise yourself this way. Let others do it if they want and there are good and bad females in ...

I don't appreciate your former part very much, but I sgree with your later words.
I just feal pity on the disappearing of such good human beings. They're rarely nowadays. And absolutely I'm not that good.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 17:34:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mandy77 at 2006-9-16 00:31
I appreciate traditional Chinese women very much.
They are beautiful, tolerant and tough, skillful at taking care of the whole family and hard working. The important one is their beauty is just p ...

You appreciate traditional Chinese women, and you can do your best on your ideal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 17:37:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mandy77 at 2006-9-16 16:43

It's part of culture, I think.:)

In my website, there is a part about Huaxia women. You can know about real traditional Chinese women in the remote times. You will have heartquake. The address is:   http://www.hxtimes.com/Women.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 17:38:08 |Display all floors
Quote:
"not all village women are traditional
not all tradational women are from villages
people are traditional because of what they believe, not being poor

I think a perfect woman should not only with these good personalities but also have the knowledge, abilities and thoughts. "

I agree with the opinions above.
I appreciate the character of Chinese traditional women,but that's not the whole story a perfect woman should have, you know.
Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 17:39:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymomo at 2006-9-16 13:08

so r u saying traditional chinese women have different gene from other chinese women?uh?

Are you a Chinese? Or study abroad? That girl have her perfect ideal. And I think she is good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 17:43:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymomo at 2006-9-16 14:03

not all village women are traditional
not all tradational women are from villages
people r traditional because of what they believe, not being poor

btw i think i can discuss the source of  ...

Some white-collar people start to pay attention to traditional education, and they want to bring up children who are traditional and modern.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.