Author: mandy77

Chinese female [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-16 13:08:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mandy77 at 2006-9-15 16:31
I appreciate traditional Chinese women very much.
They are beautiful, tolerant and tough, skillful at taking care of the whole family and hard working. The important one is their beauty is just p ...

so r u saying traditional chinese women have different gene from other chinese women?uh?
JOIN THE BLACK PARADE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 13:25:04 |Display all floors

Mandy

Originally posted by mandy77 at 2006-9-16 00:31
I appreciate traditional Chinese women very much.
They are beautiful, tolerant and tough, skillful at taking care of the whole family and hard working. The important one is their beauty is just p ...

I have the same question as Hi-jack.
If you are a traditional Chinese female, I suggest you don't praise yourself this way. Let others do it if they want and there are good and bad females in any country, any race.

[ Last edited by wannabedumb at 2006-9-16 01:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 13:38:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aquitaine at 2006-9-16 10:21

They also are hopelessly backward. Don't expect to have a happy sexlife with one of them.

I went to a poor Chinese village some time ago, there I wanted my kid to know why they are so poor and backward. My kid and I have stopped gossiping on how poor and backward they are. instead we try to focus on the source.. Do you think u r interested and have the ability to discuss about the source of their being backward (interest and ability can be the same thing)? Do you think my kid and me might not be as shallow as you??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 14:03:31 |Display all floors

I kinda agree with aquitaine...

Originally posted by wannabedumb at 2006-9-16 05:38

I went to a poor Chinese village some time ago, there I wanted my kid to know why they are so poor and backward. My kid and I have stopped gossiping on how poor and backward they are. instead w ...

not all village women are traditional
not all tradational women are from villages
people r traditional because of what they believe, not being poor

btw i think i can discuss the source of their being poor and backward (in a huge essay lol) but it's away from the topic and i can't be bothered
JOIN THE BLACK PARADE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 16:42:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hi_jack at 2006-9-16 01:00
then are you a traditional Chinese women ?

I'm not.:)
First It's hard to be, especially in today's China. And what's more, they also have some weak qualities. I think a perfect woman should not only with these good personalities but also have the knowledge, abilities and thoughts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 16:43:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lifesong at 2006-9-16 06:56
Here topic is culture, not women. :)

It's part of culture, I think.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 16:44:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-16 11:49
maybe..i dont think i will agree with you much..cos these days...women are really qutie bitchy...ouch!

So that the fact. Things have changed a lot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.