Author: hearthome

Difference between a mother's care and a wife's care ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-20 21:01:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-19 21:45

hmmm...have i been pussywhipped??...i am a woman..how??...

pussywhipped = When a man can not do anything without his girlfriends permission..

Haaaaaaaaaa         funny expression----- is it frequently used ?  Is it a slang?      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:06:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-9-20 23:01

Haaaaaaaaaa         funny expression----- is it frequently used ?  Is it a slang?      

hmmm...its frequently used by SA!!!...lol...

not sure whether its a slang or not..lol..but many men are pussywhipped..i couldnt believe tht..how i wish craig can be pussywhipped too...but NOPE!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:13:45 |Display all floors
just do what can be done to make the words 'pussywhipped and cockwhipped '  be popular with the native speaker so that these two words can be compiled into dictionaries in the shortest possible time...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:17:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diogenes at 2006-9-19 22:33

I think that many women have difficulty in separating the role of mother and wife.  Not only are women programmed by evolution to be mothers, being a mother can bring a lot of emotional reinfor ...

I understand your opinions about "Being mothered " or " Being Smothered".     I agree overloading of  care and love" smothers each other.  Everyone needs a free space of privacy.  

I remember one person in our forum described the situation that her bf showed concern to her, and she felt it weird.  For instance, her bf  urged her to put on more clothes when weather changed. BUt she didn't like to be reminded of this because she thought she was an adult and she knew how to take care of herself.   As for me, i will feel warm and comfortable if my husband urged me to do so.

That's why  i have a question in mind. As a woman, i will think it in an opposite way:  

Are there any types of love and care that men may not accept or feel it a burden to accept it ?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:20:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-20 21:06

hmmm...its frequently used by SA!!!...lol...

not sure whether its a slang or not..lol..but many men are pussywhipped..i couldnt believe tht..how i wish craig can be pussywhipped too...but NO ...

So , it is the SA's langaugue.  Haaaaaaaa       but really so funy !!!!!     many men are pussywhipped ?  i don't know. haaaaaaa:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:21:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-9-20 23:20

So , it is the SA's langaugue.  Haaaaaaaa       but really so funy !!!!!     many men are pussywhipped ?  i don't know. haaaaaaa:)

at least i have seen quite a lot..esp one of them makes me so so so sick...when he said hooooooeeenny to his gf...while his gf is really ugly.....you know..tht moment i realise love is blind...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 21:21:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roy6654 at 2006-9-19 23:13
parent is the relationship of blood
wife is the love of romantic

they belong to a family tree now.....     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.