Author: hearthome

Difference between a mother's care and a wife's care ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-19 21:45:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-9-19 23:20

"pussywhipped"........ haaaaaaaa             one question for you ?  Have you been  pussywhipped?  

hmmm...have i been pussywhipped??...i am a woman..how??...

pussywhipped = When a man can not do anything without his girlfriends permission..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 22:33:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-9-18 23:44

Thank you for sharing ur opinions.  Yes. both types of " care" and " love" are the similar  sometimse while there is difference ,too.

What if a husband or bf complains  ...

I think that many women have difficulty in separating the role of mother and wife.  Not only are women programmed by evolution to be mothers, being a mother can bring a lot of emotional reinforcement.  The godlike power of a mother, the complete dependence of the child, and the deepening bond between them are often the most fulfilling parts of a woman's life.  No wonder then that some women almost instinctively assume that role in other relationships, including with their husbands.  

Although that may appeal to some men, many more will resent it.  Sometimes it's hard to see the line between being "mothered" and being "smothered".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 23:13:28 |Display all floors
parent is the relationship of blood
wife is the love of romantic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 07:15:08 |Display all floors
When a man complains to his wife saying that "You are behaving like my mother!", I wonder what is he really saying?
Is it possible he is alluding to his feeling that he has been treated like a kid? Wife is too authoritative or bossy? Wife is telling him what to do and what not to do? Wife is exercising too much control over him? The balance of power and control in a sexual/loving relationship is a bit off?
I am sure most men would love to be pampered by their women. However, there is a fine line between a overprotective wife and a loving wife. Both are caring in nature, the former exert control over the husband and the latter provide supports on a level ground.  

----One man's opinion---:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 10:05:57 |Display all floors
pussywhipped = When a man can not do anything without his girlfriends permission.. [/quote]

:Q
feminist

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 10:18:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lianmj at 2006-9-20 12:05
pussywhipped = When a man can not do anything without his girlfriends permission..

feminist [/quote]

or pussywhipped means that making decisions based on the incentive of sex

Does this sound better?
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 10:45:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-20 10:18

feminist

or pussywhipped means that making decisions based on the incentive of sex

Does this sound better? [/quote]

SM?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.