Author: hearthome

Difference between a mother's care and a wife's care ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-19 12:59:27 |Display all floors
What kinds of care do you feel comfortable and pleased to accept ?

i personally feel comfortable with strong indipendant men who will support me as friends rahter than "fathers". I don t function well with overprotective or patronising boyfreinds.
I don t need a daddy as much as i don t need a son.
i already have a dad and a mum and if i want a child to take care of i ll have a real one not a fake.
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 14:03:31 |Display all floors
A mother can give all she can to care her son ,even life , and this kind of love is selfless

But wife can

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 15:03:34 |Display all floors
mothers love is unconditional...

wife's love...well....no comment on it...but many men are pussywhipped...so...lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 15:54:52 |Display all floors
My mom loves me so much that I believe she will devote herself for me unconditionally.
As for my wife,I'm still not qualified to comment on.
Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 21:17:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jigsaw at 2006-9-19 12:59

i personally feel comfortable with strong indipendant men who will support me as friends rahter than "fathers". I don t function well with overprotective or patronising boyfreinds.
I ...

You are an independent girl.   Well, i think so.  I appreciate the independent and hard-working man. In front of  difficulty , he can be weak but he never gives in.    :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 21:20:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-19 15:03
mothers love is unconditional...

wife's love...well....no comment on it...but many men are pussywhipped...so...lol

"pussywhipped"........ haaaaaaaa             one question for you ?  Have you been  pussywhipped?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 21:36:34 |Display all floors
No difference in the care, but the feeling.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.