Author: wannabedumb

Do u think your character has changed over the years? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-15 14:59:00 |Display all floors
it's hard to study and work, when I did my degree I saved up four years worth of wages to do it , I had to go without a lot of things, but it was worth it in the end, I'm sure your mum won't mind she is proud of you for getting a better education and would prefer that than you leaving home to get pregnant and ruin any chance you had of getting a good education.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 15:00:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhanghongxu at 2006-9-15 14:55
I will be upset and scared if I can't find or create something new.
So I always improve myself in order to calm down myself.
That's my basic character in these years.
It's human nature to change ...

Always changing for the better, good!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 22:02:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-9-15 16:59
it's hard to study and work, when I did my degree I saved up four years worth of wages to do it , I had to go without a lot of things, but it was worth it in the end, I'm sure your mum won't mind s ...

she is very proud of me..actually she is comin here next sunday..lol..and wil stay with me for about 3 weeks..:)

studying...well..its costly...education is not free for international students...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 05:28:43 |Display all floors
it's not free for australians either I had to pay my hecs up front a degree cost's up to 70,000.00  thats a lot of money for someone who does not have the time to work due to being a full time student, it's a hard road but worth it at the end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 06:48:43 |Display all floors
hahaa...you can burn the federal government since ur avtar is a fire dragon..lol....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 07:08:14 |Display all floors
you would think that a country as rich and diverse as Australia would be investing more money in education rather than trying to make money out of it, I would like to see higher education become more afordable,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 07:19:47 |Display all floors
i think the higher education is getting more expensive these days..

i think the federal government is absolutely stupid..they throw money to those tsunami victims..but when comes its own typhoon victims, howard offered them loans and they need to repay..wat a joke!...howard is indeed a coward...buying other countries relationship at the expense of its own people...

dont wanna be rude..but i really think australia is totally ----ed...!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.