Author: johnyou

Do you believe in "yuan Fen' ...? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-25 08:17:25 |Display all floors
I'm a American that came to China to marry the Lady of my dreams... I did not care how many oceans
I had to cross to be by her side.   Now to your Question ! I read it a couple of times and I think I
understand what you are trying to say.  First I never heard of [ Yuan Fen]    I heard of people talk
about god's arrangement.  Now this is the way I see it !  God is there and he will help, but ! you have to
help yourself also,  Find the lady or man that you love and let this be known of your love.   Perpose
marriage to this person. then if the other tells you yes.   I pronounce you man and wife.  enough said.!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-25 08:20:39 |Display all floors
NO I do not agree with Yuan Fen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-25 08:38:49 |Display all floors
if you love someone tell them so.  If they tell you the same that they love you also !  good
go get married  Or live together for a while to find out if you really love each other then
get married.  Remember God will help if you ask for his help   But !  you have to do all
the real hard work.   Enough said !   Now get busy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.