Author: johnyou

Do you believe in "yuan Fen' ...? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-14 11:58:01 |Display all floors
well, i dont believe in those things... i believe we all work for what we got... your own actions reflect your current status in this world. i think fate, god, and what not has nothing to do with where you stands today.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:58:22 |Display all floors
destiny is only to meet or have the chance to meet/FIGHT
the result has nothing to do with destiny.
another chinese saying: 有缘无分
you yuan wu fen. Destined to meet, but no result at the end... very often seen in this world....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 12:00:08 |Display all floors
well, meeting that special someone is also part of your own action and not superstitious things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 12:02:08 |Display all floors
its not called superstitious.
destiny is destiny. you cannot control WHEN and WHERE and HOW you will meet someone, somewhere. (not talking about APPOINTMENTS)
and this is called DESTINY.
even when you are active on search like I did in the past how i know i my current gf: the internet or the WORLD IS BIG. its destiny that I just choosed her, met her and she too!   the result?still well together after 1+ years now. and this is destiny anymore , this is hard work from both sides.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 12:04:47 |Display all floors
you think you cant control who, when, and where you are going to meet someone...
geographically speaking, each region has its type of people. if i want to meet this type of people, i would go here and etc...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 13:16:02 |Display all floors
yes different zone, diferent people
but the INDIVIDUAL is different too. you can't just plan who you will meet and where. and im talking about strangers.  even friends you can't tell when and where you will meet suddenly without any plans/appointments.
that is the coincidence which is called destiny yuan fen.
so you indeed cannot control time and space. you can only control yourself where you are going. but you cannot control the people around you.
same with traffic accidents. WHAT IF? no. somethings is just destined which cannot be prevented. that is called Life. Life's coincidence.
Destiny is coincidence. coincidence is destiny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 13:29:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-9-14 11:50
Do you believe in "yuan Fen' , - God's arrangement as it's said in English?

Some people complain time and again that he or she loves someone, hoping he or she will turn out to be his or h ...

Now John - You are talking like a MONK!!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.