Views: 15540|Replies: 44

Do you believe in "yuan Fen' ...? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-14 11:50:27 |Display all floors
Do you believe in "yuan Fen' , - God's arrangement as it's said in English?

Some people complain time and again that he or she loves someone, hoping he or she will turn out to be his or her hubby or wife, but the dream always ends up in nothing...!  'Why!!' they keep asking themselves, ' we love each other, what happened?, what is it that keeps us from being a couple?'....No one can give a clear explaination...!

It's what is called 'Yuan Fen' in Chinese ...! Can u explain? Do u believe in God's arrangement?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:52:49 |Display all floors
nope, you control your own destiny... ofcourse you shouldnt listen to me because i am an atheist...
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:53:04 |Display all floors
i dont believe in that....fate brings us together...but we need to fight for our own destiny.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:53:51 |Display all floors
It exists, but its not called 'God's arrangement'.
Some things cannot be avoided: happiness, sadness, accidents, deaths etc..   also the same when you 'bump onto'  someone, or get to know someone so incidently... now that is 缘分 (yuan fen). DESTINY!

but pls remember for relationship that Destiny is just 1 part. the other 50% is still in our OWN hands!!..   to know/meet someone is destiny. but the result is how we work it out and NOT destined!!!

cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:55:35 |Display all floors
they fought for their destiny, but failed...! how can people get over the will of God...!?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:55:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2006-9-14 13:52
nope, you control your own destiny... ofcourse you shouldnt listen to me because i am an atheist...

ahhaha..you make me laugh...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:56:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-9-14 13:55
they fought for their destiny, but failed...! how can people get over the will of God...!?

well..i think if people work hard towards the goals..eventually she/eh will achieve it....destiny is in their hands...god doenst have the control.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.