Author: fatty1219

which kongfu star do you like most? Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan or Jet Lee? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-19 10:44:30 |Display all floors
all of them are my best love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 13:32:51 |Display all floors
In the eyes of Kung Fu fans across the world, the name of Bruce  Lee is equal to  Kung Fu movie.
He is the eternal No.1 in my heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 14:55:26 |Display all floors
oh..i prefer bruce lee and jet lee.....jackie chan - > never!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 16:05:13 |Display all floors

Jackie Chan of course

Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 18:09:21 |Display all floors
those three are very talented Kung fu and actors in respective career paths- acting styles.
I would consider it an honour to train, perform with either Jet lee or Jackie Chan.
Bruce lee "r.i.p" is respected for his life teachings as much as physical martial arts training
and his acting dynamics that have influenced world cinema...acting is not enough.. respect for ones character is obtained through a full-ness and capabaility..not just a fantasy or script.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 18:35:17 |Display all floors

Bruce Lee

anyone heard of Tony Jaa?

if not, check out the movie: Ong Bak Muay Thai Warrior...
jaa1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-20 06:25:24 |Display all floors

Tony Jaa

He is great fighter but I will not put him in the same league as Jet Li and Jacky Chan yet.  He's acting skill is fair to say the least.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.