Views: 5669|Replies: 15

Cry or smile? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-12 15:02:16 |Display all floors
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened. -- This sentence is used to express the feeling after losing love. Then from your experience, how did you act, cry or smile after departing from your BF/ GF? Anyone who acts chicly to say bye to your loved?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 15:31:20 |Display all floors
cry
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 15:57:12 |Display all floors
I smiled inside so as not to hurt her feelings :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 16:08:30 |Display all floors
upon my graduation from university, i apart from my girlfriend. i think that time is my best heart-struck time i have ever met. i often weep when i bring to mind the time we enjor together. so after several months, i quit from my first job, and come to city she work in.
right now we live a good life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 16:29:04 |Display all floors
i'll first cry and then smile...! anyway they are two kinds of feeling u have to experience when love says' bye' to u..! but put them in the right order: cry before u smile...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 17:09:28 |Display all floors
probably showing smiling face..cos dont want others to worry for me..but deep inside i think i am crying...

crying cos i realise i cant be with him forever...which hurts me...

smiling cos i know i was set free again to pursue new love/life again....thank him..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-13 15:12:49 |Display all floors

Neither cry or smile

Thanks for your replys!
I remember that for the first love, I'm fresh, unexperienced, willful, didn't know how to treasure love. At last, we departed. At that time, I didn't cry , nor smile, only felt quite sad inside. After that, when reviewing those days, after I grow up, I think maybe the best we should do is :' Smile because it's happened."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.