Author: prettyshe

Does my phone number including “four” bring me bad luck? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-13 17:42:39 |Display all floors

Yes!

Originally posted by prettyshe at 2006-9-12 14:48
I bought a phone number in Beijing several days ago. It’s surprising that they are differently priced depending on whether certain number is included. The one including “four” costs 40 yuan, and ...

The answer is absolutely yes!  Four is a bad number,which would bring people with bad luck and misfortune and maybe something terrible invisionable,so you'd better change your cellphone's number into other normal numbers, and stay away from 4,  cause the psychological implication is very unothodox.
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-13 17:53:50 |Display all floors

this topic sucks...

I really don't understand why u guys attach those horrible feelings to number 4
低调做人,高调犯贱

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 09:00:17 |Display all floors

Worth that much?

I heard that a businessman in Hong Kong spent thousands of Yuan to buy a car license number including three “eight.”

Though i don't like number "four", I don't like the lucky number "eight" is worth that much!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 09:05:27 |Display all floors
I had to buy a new cell phone in Beijing after the first one (which may or may not have had 4 in the digits; I forget) was stolen. The new one had a bunch of 4s in it, but I had no problems with it.

During my first year of Chinese class, our assistant teacher told us that her office number that year was room #444... "hen zaogao," she said!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 09:07:45 |Display all floors
it's your own mentality that decides on yr behavior, and it's yr own behavior that decides on the result of yr action...!!!! any numbers will turn out being lucky ones as long as u take what i say above as yr action principles...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 10:59:55 |Display all floors
poor babe... I prefer NO. 9 coz i think it symbols 'completeness'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 12:15:49 |Display all floors

my mobile number ends with four

cuz it's the cheapest one. but i don't think it's bad luck.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.