Author: chiaike

Is blog a private space or public exhibition hall? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-10 16:36:42 |Display all floors
Those especially concerned with keeping everything private should write in a diary instead of a blog. Or maybe a private folder on your computer. Because 'the internet' and 'privacy' should never be mentioned in the same sentence unless there's a negative somewhere.

Unless, of course, your blog has a filtering/private function where you can decide which post to show to the public. I have a Livejournal and the things I don't want people to read I will filter, easy as that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 10:05:35 |Display all floors
hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 15:33:56 |Display all floors
Blog is a private space? I don't think so.
If you want to write down your personal life why not use a diary book?
Blog is linking to internet which means it is a public net area, people who opened a blog knew clearly that everything on his/her blog could be read by anyone online.

[ Last edited by joyceice at 2007-2-1 03:35 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 20:19:37 |Display all floors
b;og is a good place to express my idea and i can make friends .I always write down my own feelings here .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 13:09:45 |Display all floors
Anyway,blog is not a self-relaxing paradise. What we should do is just take it easy and enjoy it without bothering others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-3 13:52:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chiaike at 2006-9-12 13:52
i think blog is a private space and i'd like to put down the interesting things of my daily life on my blog. But it seems a lot of people take it as a public exhibition hall where they post things  ...

i think blog it is convinent for us .but different people have different views towards it ,if we may take advantage it effictively,we may improve ourselves.right?
the cart will find its way round the hill when it gets there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-5 20:12:05 |Display all floors
one has one's own useage

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.