Author: chiaike

Is blog a private space or public exhibition hall? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-19 18:58:49 |Display all floors

what I use my blog for...

I have a blog where I'm writing some of my experiences of living in China. I have given the address to all my family & friends so they can read about me at their leisure rather than writing so many emails & keeping track of what I say to whom. If something's private, I email.

Although I don't really want the whole world reading my blog, I realize I have made it public and anyone might end up seeing it. That's ok, I guess. I wouldn't say anything there that I'd be ashamed of, or give out any financial info or anything. That would be dumb. But I only GIVE the address to friends and family.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-19 21:04:41 |Display all floors
i don't know. actually, this is a private space for us. on the other hand, i think it is a public exhibition hall for some people who will look through your articles and photographs. sometimes, they will write comment on your blog. i make some friends via my blog, they are from different countries. i can learn their local language and culture, that's interesting and good for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-19 21:55:25 |Display all floors
Many people are curious about other people's  privacy, especially  stars' privacy. Blog provides us a more free way to express ourself .  Maybe some blogers  only want to attract other people's attention. What on earth does this bring to them?  Reputation, pride, or money?  Maybe all of them.  I believe a blog which is just full of private messages cann't be always popular. Its readers will find it  boring and never visit it again one day.
On the other hand,  blog has become a good way of broadcasting knowledge . More and more information in the internet comes from blogs. Most of  us nearly  read our favourite blogs every day. It even becomes one of our habits. ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-19 21:59:58 |Display all floors

Muzimei is a bitch who likes to express herself with her body.

[ Last edited by tempax at 2006-11-19 10:04 PM ]
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-20 11:16:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tempax at 2006-11-19 21:59

Like Furong???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-21 11:06:19 |Display all floors
The knife can be used to cut food, it can also be used to kill man.
It primarily depend on who used it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 01:17:23 |Display all floors
i have no blog,i am not good at writing.it is not like that during the great cultural revolution today,it is free for
everyone to express themself in any form and any words,it is no business of politics or something else,it is just about your own feeling,so if you want ,you can put anything you want to open to public to your blog.

[ Last edited by kmburnbird at 2007-1-9 01:28 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.