Author: chiaike

Is blog a private space or public exhibition hall? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-18 13:36:09 |Display all floors

my blog is different

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 18:11:58 |Display all floors
It depends on your own preferential style of how you want your blog to be - whether open for the public to view or to jot down your own personal thoughts and make it private. If you want to make your blog private, don't give out the link to anyone else so that only you would be able to view it. If you want only certain people to read your blog, only give it to them. If you want only certain parts of your blog to be private, set your posts to private (if your blogging host has enabled that functionality).
烏雲背后有陽光.
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 18:28:25 |Display all floors

So many men, so many heads.

I often post private articles and photos on my blog, but every one can browse them if they can search my blog.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 18:33:08 |Display all floors

right?

ok?
Think with the Wise, but Talk with the Vulgar
Blog: http://snowind.ivchina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 10:22:20 |Display all floors
sometimes I dont wanna my thoughts to be known by others,so just write in a blog to express
but sometimes I really want friends to know me,haha,what a inconsistent
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 11:07:29 |Display all floors
Every one has his own lifestyle,the guyz who volunteer for pastening his/her nude picture on his/her bolg,so we have the right to enjoy his/her body,just like bitch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-19 16:26:00 |Display all floors
sexual

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.