Author: chiaike

Is blog a private space or public exhibition hall? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-15 14:28:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chiaike at 2006-9-15 08:55

but there IS difference between privacy and too privacy. i hope visitors enjoy what i put down on my blog about the interesting things in my life, instead of nude photos or details of my " ...
Different visitor has different favorite ,sb maybe just be interested in nude

Since u not want others to share ur picture , why u put it on blog

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 14:52:35 |Display all floors

it's different baby

Originally posted by bornne at 2006-9-15 14:28
Different visitor has different favorite ,sb maybe just be interested in nude

Since u not want others to share ur picture , why u put it on blog

you are right. it falls down on my own dicision whether to post nude pics or not. and the pics do help to draw eyeballs. but i prefer blogs more informative and opinionl-expressing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 14:55:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chiaike at 2006-9-15 14:52

you are right. it falls down on my own dicision whether to post nude pics or not. and the pics do help to draw eyeballs. but i prefer blogs more informative and opinionl-expressing.
Can we share uy blog ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 15:46:01 |Display all floors

sure, butttttttttttt....

Originally posted by bornne at 2006-9-15 14:55
Can we share uy blog ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 16:40:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bornne at 2006-9-14 15:09
if u don’t want others to know ur privacy , why u put it on blog

AS SEXYBITS!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 13:46:30 |Display all floors
blog is only a method trough which people can show their daily life to people all around the world,whether it is private or public ,I think it depends on the blog owner,if you are open enough then you can post your ideas,you photos and even privacy to your blog ,if people like you then you will be famious,many people became famious in this way,it makes normal people have the chance to became famious,.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 18:14:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chiaike at 2006-9-12 13:52
i think blog is a private space and i'd like to put down the interesting things of my daily life on my blog. But it seems a lot of people take it as a public exhibition hall where they post things  ...

I think the blog is open to public. A private space is that only the host can take initiative to decide which one can be allow to enter his/her space.
The question is why people like Mian expose their private things to strangers. The blog is just a convenenient tool for them. And can avoid some responsibility. If they show off their private things face to face to strangers...they won't dare.

So the blog is a public space. People should behave according to certain rules. If they want to share something so private please use email.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.