Author: chiaike

Is blog a private space or public exhibition hall? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-14 13:25:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chiaike at 2006-9-12 13:52
i think blog is a private space and i'd like to put down the interesting things of my daily life on my blog. But it seems a lot of people take it as a public exhibition hall where they post things  ...

FREE OFFERS!!!

WHAT YOU WAITNG FOR???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 15:09:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chiaike at 2006-9-12 13:52
i think blog is a private space and i'd like to put down the interesting things of my daily life on my blog. But it seems a lot of people take it as a public exhibition hall where they post things  ...
if u don’t want others to know ur privacy , why u put it on blog

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 17:24:08 |Display all floors
BLOG, except NARCISSISM, still NARCISSISM.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 08:55:02 |Display all floors
if u don’t want others to know ur privacy , why u put it on blog

but there IS difference between privacy and too privacy. i hope visitors enjoy what i put down on my blog about the interesting things in my life, instead of nude photos or details of my "online dating" like what the new issue of nihao from china says.

[ Last edited by chiaike at 2006-9-15 08:56 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 09:17:37 |Display all floors
The most important is to define what private and public are.
Blog is a right place to share with others what you think, what you see, what you feel.
I don't believe lots of bloggers will post nude photos to make themselves known. Mu Zimei and her kind just account for an extemely tiny part of bloggers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 09:26:46 |Display all floors

Blog is an angel as well as a devil

Yeah, Blog is, if not the best, a good channel for the grassroot to voice their mind, esp, for the Chinese. But, the point is, will the freedom to release 'personal news' hurt others?  

The latest example: Song Zude, a big-mouth  insider of entertainment circle,  was the first one to unleash the  news in his blog that  Li Yapeng, father of Faye Wong's new born baby girl was born with a cleft palate, The news was explosive, and Song successfuly grasped all the eyeballs. but, did he care about the innocent baby girl? The morality seemed failed for those like Song and, like you said, Muzi Mei.

What if a nonage sees her nude videos ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 10:20:35 |Display all floors
I regard  Internet  as a place where can share space,so BLOG we make just like a exhibition ./
just do it .
Real beauty lies not in the physical appearance,
but in the heart.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.