Author: we_nice

What do you think of the mascot Five Friendlies of Beijing Olympics? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-13 11:25:24 |Display all floors
I like the mascots.
I think it is rather clever that when you put their names together it spells Welcome to Beijing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-13 13:39:29 |Display all floors

can

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-13 13:43:28 |Display all floors

still hardly to be remembered

Though the combination of their names can be welcome to beijing. But it is still hardly to remember which is the beibei ,which is the jingjing and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 15:45:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by we_nice at 2006-9-13 10:09

Oh, there is no monkey among the mascots.

u are right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 16:31:36 |Display all floors

chinese!~

yep,i bought a suit of FUWA last month,my brother asked me to buy a suit of COKE of FUWA at first place(he likes to collect all kinds of COKE,and what's more his name is "huanhuan"),but it has already sold out since them come into the market!~
and at last i bought a suit of FUWA of KEY RINGS!~They are cute!~and each is about 25RMB~a little bit high,uhu?!
but what i thought,we chinese should keep a suit of FUWA,just as kind of  SOUVENIR~cuz it is an OLYMPIC in CHINA!as it may be diff to buy mascot of other contry's OLYMPIC,lolzzz~so i believe we should keep it!~
and FOREIGNERS,i think you should get them,they are cute&significative souvenir to you guys,arent they?!~
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 22:50:14 |Display all floors
Matt....hahaha. That is a great story!!!

Use magic tools Report

fangxuan has been deleted
Post time 2006-10-18 10:51:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.