Author: modeststeam

Sexy dressing blamed for harassment in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-14 11:05:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baersworth at 2006-9-13 20:01
Chinese men have absolutly no self control, obviously it is a feature they haven't evolved yet.
=======================================================================
I think sexual harassment  ...

what are u talking about ?  you would have been raped thoughts of times if chiese men had no self control...! but of course u are supposed to be 'good ' enough for them to rape...! wish u were lucky enough to be that lady...!

Just look at those childish balderdash u posted!!! seems u're just from where people do not eat cooked food and live a life of an immortal...!

Imagine that u have a lady dressed the way she is dressed back in her beadroom when she is alone with her hubby... and see what happens...! ??? i dont thik u need any further explaination if u live a single day of adult life...!!!

So, code of behavior is sth u guys forget while chatting about this topic...! the way u dress yrself in office is supposed to conform to the relevant requirement u are requested to follow...! the codes of 'what is to dress in' in the office ' are established to make the office a kind of 'trouble free' area where every employee can concentrate on his or her business, instead of being 'disturbed' again and again(i dont wanna use the word 'harassed') for being dressed provocatively...! be dressed properly wherever u are...!! u were told so by yr mom while u were a little kid, do u still remember?..!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:11:15 |Display all floors
i can't believe it! how do they define 'sexy dressing'??? so modest and conservative dressing never get u raped? certainly not...
JOIN THE BLACK PARADE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 13:18:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymomo at 2006-9-14 11:11
i can't believe it! how do they define 'sexy dressing'??? so modest and conservative dressing never get u raped? certainly not...

i see, baby answer!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 14:35:47 |Display all floors
Hash, hash, ladies should aware of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 14:47:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-9-14 14:35
Hash, hash, ladies should aware of it.
Sometimes ,the male is also victim

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 15:44:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bornne at 2006-9-14 14:47
Sometimes ,the male is also victim

WHY or WHEN???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 15:57:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-9-14 15:44

WHY or WHEN???

if u has a handsome face and strong body ,and there’s a single lady superior .

Haha ,a joke

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.