Author: modeststeam

Sexy dressing blamed for harassment in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-23 14:24:37 |Display all floors

Reply #61

firstly,thanks for your sympathy. i think i just deal with a matter on its merits, as for my personal life, that has nothing to do with waht we are discussing. actually,i have a knockout of a gf who i want to love through all my life. yes, some girls are o.k, they are tender,virtuous and most considerate, they always dress decently and conduct themselves with ease and confidence, they are the girls deserve our love and respect. but they cannt revise my opinion of most women, because they are so scarce like a drop in the ocean. as for those flirtatious women, as the saying goes, if you don't respect yourself, how can you expect others to respect you?

[ Last edited by travolta at 2006-9-23 02:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-23 14:26:10 |Display all floors

Overkill...

... are you a woman. I'd clearly stated that I wanted the ladies' opinion. Your opinion doesn't count. Unless you're a lady of course. If so, then what do you think of Speedos? Sexy or not?

No worries; I'm patient. But I am awaiting any useful advice.

My legs are quite built, so that might turn the ladies on. But upper body? Well, needs some work, not to mention that I'm wearing a carpet on my chest. Nothing a good painful waxing couldn't fix... Unless a hairy chest is what women like?

Hmmm... Olive oil for that healthy shine on the skin? What do you all think?
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-23 14:29:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by travolta at 2006-9-23 14:24
firstly,thanks for your sympathy. i think i just deal with a matter on its merits, as for my personal life, that has nothing to do with waht we are discussing. actually,i have a knockout of a girlf ...

But Travolta,

Overkill and Wowzers have already made it clear that women need not dress decently, and that it is absolutely chauvinistic to even suggest decent dress. And besides, we're not allowed to be subjective in life, and opinions on decent dress are subjective.

So my advice? Drop the subjectivity and dress like a man whore!
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-23 14:31:03 |Display all floors

Oh Travolta

By the way, ask your girlfriend what kind of men's clothing she finds to be particularly sexy. Overkill and Wowzers have convinced me that I was wrong, and it's time for me to loooooooosen up a little.

Spedos? Kilts?
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 14:58:49 |Display all floors

Reply #73 tianyuanedu's post

what's subjective?what's objective?Whether law is objective or subjective in your opinion?all of us are members of society, we all have to obey the rule and custom of the society if we live in the society. what's rule and custom?Whether  its objective or subjective?what would you think if some women are only dressed in brassieres in workplace or some formal occasions?so, to some extent, dress is not only your personal matter, you must have respect for the feelings of others, after all, none of us are Crusoe who was left alone on a desert island.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 19:52:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by travolta at 2006-9-25 14:58
what's subjective?what's objective?Whether law is objective or subjective in your opinion?all of us are members of society, we all have to obey the rule and custom of the society if we live in the  ...

Oh travolta. Wowzers and Overkill are going to chew you out for this. Remember, it's been made clear that to suggest a person dress decently is subjective, and anyone who knows language is forbidden to have any subjective opinnion otherwise he's a typical male chauvinist. It's time for us all to drop the subjectivity and start dressing like animals.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.