Author: tmphgt

Topic for Johnyou and CHK (AIDS) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-15 15:18:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 15-9-2006 05:04 AM
I KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS & WILL DO MY PART WHEN I AM THERE!!!

NO NEED TO TELL YOU ALL!!!

Neither you or johnyou have given any clear opinion on:

a) how HIV/AIDS spread in China?
b) what can be done to help solve the spread of HIV/AIDS in China?
c) whether safe sex education should be more prominent in China?
d) with a huge population, whether China is heading towards a huge AIDS/HIV problem?

The only common point you and johnyou often raise is about "gays". Perhaps you are a homophobe but, alas, HIV/AIDS affects people outside the gay communities.

(The topic of gay people has been raised before on this BBS).
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 16:23:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-9-15 15:13

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/default.htm

Do you actually know any facts about anything?

YAWN!!!

KNOWN SINCE AGES AGO!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 18:29:38 |Display all floors
Please stop debating over this thread which, as i stated in one of my other threads, is too ABC to chat about...! you are hereby kindly invited to post some other threads that are worth our debating...! anyway i will still thank u for what u've done to make me a kind of 'celebrity' on the forum though 'i hate to be bothered by reporters'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 19:15:25 |Display all floors

Reply: johnyou

Why is this topic "too ABC to chat about"? What does that mean?

AIDS/HIV is a serious issue facing the World therefore on a public forum for discussing China, we can talk about this subject and how China can deal with it.

Your avoidance is noted.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 20:38:48 |Display all floors
I did see on the news the other day that there are a couple of condom shops opening up in china, it's a start in the right direction, I wonder if they have some sort of sex education in chinese schools and if so are they doing the job.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 05:55:01 |Display all floors
An article which shows that those who complain about "sex in the West" are ignorant hypocrites ...

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-09/14/content_688924.htm

Here is a clue as to some of the content: teenage sex in China and sex education.

The bit about sex wearing underpants and sex in the swimming pool show that sex education really needs to improve in China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-16 06:57:57 |Display all floors
thanks for that tmphgt it looks like they have a long way to go, with the population in China they run the real risk of becoming the abortion capital of the world if they are not already, it sounds like sex education would be a good subject for a westerner to teach,
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.