Author: jumpingtiger

Acupuncture to lose weight ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-14 16:18:26 |Display all floors
In fact, run can't make a person lose much weight, but it can improve the circulation of blood.
Sit-up,  push-up, and outdoor activities such as mountaineering will help you to lose much weight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 16:20:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lifesong at 2006-9-14 16:18
In fact, run can't make a person lose much weight, but it can improve the circulation of blood.
Sit-up,  push-up, and outdoor activities such as mountaineering will help you to lose much weight.

ooh my back!!! (too much sit ups!!!)

BRISK WALKING WILL DO!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 16:25:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jumpingtiger at 8-9-2006 12:54 AM
Hi, I heard that Chinese acupuncture and acupressure were effective in weight-loss. Has anyone tried this TCM therapy before? Does it really work?

You need to look at:

1) diet
2) exercise
3) lifestyle

Anything else is not going to really help you.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 16:27:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 14-9-2006 08:20 AM
ooh my back!!! (too much sit ups!!!)

Then you are not doing them properly

Originally posted by caringhk at 14-9-2006 08:20 AM
BRISK WALKING WILL DO!!!

It can help ...

However weight loss is about input and output ... You must burn more calories than you consume.

[ Last edited by tmphgt at 2006-9-14 08:29 AM ]
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 18:19:55 |Display all floors
Not everything concerning TCM can be explained clearly...! it's where its mystery lies...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 19:29:32 |Display all floors
Mystery lies? Orientals have Oriental science, but nowdays many people think Occidental science is only science. TCM is a medical science, but many people don't understand it.
       We Orientals have our lifestyles and aesthetics, why must evaluate ours by Occidental criterions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 09:07:33 |Display all floors
Whether it works well or not, i don't want to have a try because i do not see it necessary to lose weight at a risk.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.