Author: brilliantray

am i wrong? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-11 16:43:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brilliantray at 2006-9-11 14:14
thks for your adv...my gf is also a typical traditional girl,at the beginning of our relatonship.she stand that won't have sex until marriage.but she told me that she will give his most precious gi ...

traditional girl ,true love ,have sex and only two months
it’s the so called love ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-11 17:29:33 |Display all floors
And I also doubt of it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 13:46:54 |Display all floors
maybe she has no idea of it,maybe she dont know a lot about sex,maybe......sometimes i doubt cos she doesn't have so-called "chu nv mo"...

help me!!!
HERO CREATES THE TREND

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 15:49:23 |Display all floors
faint

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 20:23:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brilliantray at 2006-9-12 13:46
maybe she has no idea of it,maybe she dont know a lot about sex,maybe......sometimes i doubt cos she doesn't have so-called "chu nv mo"...

help me!!!

what is the thing  you should care about much? your girlfriend or just a hymen?
but from you words, it seems you have answered it,,,,,

guy, if she is really a good girl, don't care too much,maybe she has her secrets and doesn't want to reveal,  and you , as her boyfriend, should understand and take more care for her instead of caring a hymen,,,,,,
  what is more, don't expose her scar,,,,,don't let her hurt again,,,,,

you men always care more about this, suppose  you are a girl, what would  you feel when your boyfriend says these words ?  
you should learnn to change positions thinking,,,,guys,,,,,,
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 20:55:49 |Display all floors

how old are you?

if you are mature enough,you can deal with your affairs by your own decisions.
just to be safe!!!!!
Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-13 00:36:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brilliantray at 8-9-2006 05:22
thks you guys,
we have sex yesterday,but after that,she became kind of bizarrerie and indiffernet to me...

what's wrong?

She may have thought that it was too soon. That may be why she was acting funny with you. What has to be remembered here is that when one has sex with another they open themselves fully. If the two of you truely love eachother then it doesn't matter if you are married or not. What really matters is that you treat eachother with respect. Rember that it would have been a somewhat frightening and quite painful experience for her. Don't rush things. She as a woman should be in control of when you have sex so relax and just wait until she is ready to do it again.
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.