Author: brilliantray

am i wrong? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-8 14:16:30 |Display all floors
congratulations.my divination comes ture.
Wish you together forever!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 17:21:36 |Display all floors
Well, I am the tradition chinese girl, I won't have sex with anyguy  if unmarried, how shameful to do it before marriage? It is unthinkable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 17:30:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-9-8 17:21
Well, I am the tradition chinese girl, I won't have sex with anyguy  if unmarried, how shameful to do it before marriage? It is unthinkable.

em...i am a typical chinese girl too....
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-9 11:59:51 |Display all floors
it is acceptable to have sex if the two guys love each other and ready for ger married in future.
Be always smile,never give up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-9 12:33:55 |Display all floors

I dont know honostly...

Some women are so complex, it is like the human body, extremly complex and takes years of study to understand still may never fully understand. She might feel that the sex wasnt good, or she might still not be sure about spending forever with you, I dunooo : (

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-11 14:14:26 |Display all floors
thks for your adv...my gf is also a typical traditional girl,at the beginning of our relatonship.she stand that won't have sex until marriage.but she told me that she will give his most precious gift to who she loves most and forever,so i bacome this guy...it's really hard to say  you have sex after marriage or before,just comes to your feeling to decide wether it's the perfect moment with the right guy.

wish all the best for all girls find thier true love and guys also have their own love story!!!
HERO CREATES THE TREND

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-11 15:56:17 |Display all floors
sex need a good place and good atmosphere
if you say something make her moved ,maybe she will agree with you
on the other side, if  she would like to sex with you in only 2 month,will you think she is still a good girl ?
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.