Author: fgstsa1

What is it that you find attractive about western women? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-5 23:11:47 |Display all floors
i donno fuzzy... the girls in my class, they look pretty real... =D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 05:08:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 5/9/2006 01:26 PM
Holy cr**, Fuzzy & chinaimport, ar eyou really judging on such a few number? "a couple of russian girls at work" are supposed to represent them all? So then my dad should judge all ch ...

nooooooooooo don't tell me there are hairy boobs, that are pale or dark, sob how am I ever going to look at a boob the same way again mwaaa
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 05:51:13 |Display all floors

Differences between White Girls and Chinese Girls

They tend to be more "curvy" than Chinese girls - narrower waist and wide hips, big round butt, large breasts.  They tend to be taller.  They  have a larger variety of hair colors and eye colors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 07:22:05 |Display all floors
there's also the fact that western women have little inhibitions where as Chinese women are not that adventurous,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 10:05:40 |Display all floors
In the eyes of many Chinese men (i know) that know of white ladies mainly by moives and novels, lots of white women are casual in choosing a partner...! they take in or accept whoever that is pleasent to eyes, and then go ahead to do whatever pleases them...! i've been trying to convince them (using my experiences abroad) that those white ladies i had direct contacts with are quite discreet in their choice of partners..., but they just dont believe me, pushing me out of their house where we chat and asking me to take another look at the movies they saw...!

friends, i think what u say about the topic will be somewhat more powerful to convince them, based on yr different backgrounds...! can u?!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 10:32:48 |Display all floors

All women rocks

Women rocks the world you guys~no matter if they're chinese, caucasians or latinos.

Some chinese guys tend to prefer having relationship with white girls to asians perhaps because they're from an entirely different world, it brings a sense of uncertainty, excitement and pride. When you're out walking with them, especially in China, everyone else would turn their head to steal a glimpse or two which in turn brings a kind of satisfaction and pride for the guys. Moreover, "cross-breeding" would certainly help to improve the DNA mapping of your offspring. Look at those eurasian models like Maggie Q, Danielle, etc..WOW

But one reason that I heard of most was because of the cultural differences that exist between them, they've got so much to talk about, so much to share and so many quarells over ----ty little stuff that they do and do not do in their own country, that all this factors will eventually be the main reason why they are so attracted to each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 15:18:54 |Display all floors
I wonder what Chinese women are like in the sack, I know they won't tell you but it would be nice to know , just curious,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.