Author: fgstsa1

What is it that you find attractive about western women? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-5 10:45:45 |Display all floors

like....

tell us there advantages!!!

Ofcourse i dont agree with one race better then the other....but go for it john you...bag the whites

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 10:55:55 |Display all floors
i'd like to give the floor to WUji, who is a typical chinese guy..!being strong both mentally and physically!!!! i'll do after him..!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 11:26:17 |Display all floors
Holy cr**, Fuzzy & chinaimport, ar eyou really judging on such a few number? "a couple of russian girls at work" are supposed to represent them all? So then my dad should judge all chinese people by the small group at his work who sit together in the cafeteria speaking only chinese and not talking to anyone else?

And... uh.... fuzzy, where are you from?? Are you judging by the media? You should know better. When I go about my daily life I don't see many fake bodies. In fact, I rarely see any, though I'm not exactly looking for them... I see short people, fat people, skinny, tall, big-boobed, little-boobed hairy, pale, dark, all kinds of people... you make it sound like the US is full of women with big fake breasts.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 11:49:29 |Display all floors
the thing is.... those breast are real...
but anyway!! moving on to the topic.... so... for the guys who are attracted by american ladies, please state your reasons =D
i am pretty interested myself as to why so many chinese guys are attracted to american ladies...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 13:25:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-9-5 11:26
Holy cr**, Fuzzy & chinaimport, ar eyou really judging on such a few number? "a couple of russian girls at work" are supposed to represent them all? So then my dad should judge all ch ...

Put it to you this way Freakqi... I spent most of my life living up and down the East coast of America. Spent a few years in Florida, a few years in SC, NC, as well as a few other places. Florida is probably the worst for plastic bodies. When you see a 50 something woman walking around in a half shirt, belly button pierced, and big breasts that don't sag..... there is definitely a problem with society. I have seen many of these types of woman. Talk to your son! Ask him how many of the girls in his class have talked about getting bigger boobs! In China, many girls think the opposite. They think bigger boobs are a bad thing and wish they could make them smaller! As for Russian girls, I have met many! There were some in my university, and I have also worked with some. There is also a Russian community not far from where I grew up(yes Freaky.. I have grown up... even though I joke about farting). Women go thru a lot of changes with their bodies. A lot more than men. And it has been scientifically proven that the chemicals in a lot of the western food that we eat can cause puberty to start early in girls and also cause a hormonal imbalance in women. Chinese and Russian girls have had a harder life. In general, Chinese girls are thinner and healthier than western girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 15:56:22 |Display all floors
Some of my Chinese friends called me just now, thanking me for inviting them to share with you guys. They are expecting to read more of your posts about the topic.!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 20:21:46 |Display all floors
Theres another factor though. The Western woman has been under the Cult of Patriachal Monotheisism for at least 2000 years. How would the Cult of Akhenaten (Isralites/Christians/Freemasonry) be able to have created the death, destruction, war-profit, and a global empire, if females had an equal status in society? It couldn't happen. So the machine of state and religion is, and has been, geared towards suppressing females since Akhenaten (Moses) was evicted out of Egypt 3500 year ago.
A look at Albion Island before the fascist Roman/Vatican army invaided and renamed it Britainnia (Britain) shows it and its Celtic people lived in a peaceful matriachy where the population used their full brain, not just left-brained (male/limited) thinking like the invaiders.
This is the sole cause of Western womens lack of femininity. Look at the elite owned media and corporations and their advertisements, they are geared towards stamping on the faces of females and everything feminine to the point that 5 year old girls have complexion issues/insecurities, and need "to buy products" to regain their feminine element.
That is the difference between the East and West as far as levels of femininity the women of those cultures express. The Westernisation (which is simply a geographic label meaning 'the perversion of all things holistic and natural) of the East by Western corporations/governments will aim for the same outcome there as it is here, while using the same technique to turn men into shells of men, insecure, passive and weak. This is the goal of Westernisation.

That said, Braziliian/ South American women get my vote!

By the way, this symbol used by Churchill is the Roman symbol of war, not peace. Get symbol literate. www.michaeltsarion.com

[ Last edited by daniel333 at 2006-9-5 08:48 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.