Author: fgstsa1

What is it that you find attractive about western women? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-5 09:42:53 |Display all floors
i visited Russia a couple of times, i agree with u!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 09:51:23 |Display all floors
Russian and Chinese girls are probably the most beautiful in the world. Their beauty is a natural beauty. Not fake like many American girls. I don't think I have ever seen a Chinese girl that has had surgery to make her lips or breasts bigger. In America, it happens all the time. If I wanted a Barbie doll, I would have gone to Walmart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 09:54:54 |Display all floors
Hey, not all of us are part-silicon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 10:00:36 |Display all floors
to me ,the american white girls are sexy and charming ,of course attractive to us .but the asian girls are soft
and gental ,is suited to be wife ,and can be good wife .in a word ,the white girls are more likely to be lovers ,while the asians be the wives ...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 10:08:57 |Display all floors
that's why an increasing number of western men marry chinese girls...!:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 10:19:01 |Display all floors
i think ,besides ur ideas ,the personality of liking somthing new and differing ,to many weatern white men
,is also the main concern .while reason why the asian girls like to marry the white men ,is not that the white men are strong and more can -be -husbang  ,they marry for money ,to most .
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 10:40:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-9-5 10:19
i think ,besides ur ideas ,the personality of liking somthing new and differing ,to many weatern white men
,is also the main concern .while reason why the asian girls like to marry the white men  ...

yeah, that's one of the key reasons as far as i know...! Speaking of being strong, i think chinese men have their own advantages...!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.