Views: 8738|Replies: 35

What is it that you find attractive about western women? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-4 20:48:24 |Display all floors
Having read those threads about white guys and Chinese girls, I feel that white girls also deserve a mention on this forum. Based on my contacts with those Chinese guys, I find most of them feel a strong interest in white women. they keep asking me what it is that I feel are the most attractive aspects of white women, but what I say about white women can't satisfy their curiosity! So I've invite them to join us on this forum and share with you all...!

Now, please tell them what it is that you find attractive about western women? not just girls..!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 21:06:53 |Display all floors

Come on!!!

Dont tell asian guys that u've found nothing about white girls that is attractive...!!!: Some of the asians guys where i work like dating white girls, but they dont have many white girls available. the several white girls they've been dating are really charming...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 23:36:47 |Display all floors
They are more independant,stronger and less feminine. This is what I feel on this forum. I admire those qualities. Sometimes I wonder why western men are attracted to Asian (or Chinese) girls, out of curiosity or because they are more feminine?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 04:29:35 |Display all floors
in a word " nothing"
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 06:43:25 |Display all floors
hmm.. somehow i dont find white girls as attractive as chinese girls even tho i live in the states... maybe its becuz we tends to look for rarity instead? i donno... if i was in china, i'd certainly be happy cuz then i'd have a lots of choices to pick from =D LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 09:22:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wannabedumb at 2006-9-4 23:36
They are more independant,stronger and less feminine. This is what I feel on this forum. I admire those qualities. Sometimes I wonder why western men are attracted to Asian (or Chinese) girls, out  ...

more?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 09:26:47 |Display all floors

Does Russian count?

Couple of Russian girls work at my company and they are alot  friendier and easy to talk to than American white girls.

[ Last edited by chinaimport at 2006-9-5 09:30 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.