Views: 2370|Replies: 0

The BS behind Chinabounder [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-4 16:53:40 |Display all floors
I find it very odd that a man would boast of his sexual exploits on a blog in cyberspace.  You can only believe a portion of what you see, hear or read nowadays so I take his comments with a grain of salt.

On the other hand, perhaps he feels the human need to share experiences, opinions and feelings.  Hopefully this becomes a learning experience and we will all will benefit from it.  At the moment "Chinabounder" is a victim of the thought police as I see no laws broken, no claims of harm from any of his supposed conquests.  His ramblings have aroused many people including myself and I have yet to read any of it.

Unfortunately any  blog on my own personal exploits would be short like other parts of my anatomy and a bore to read, so I make no attempt.

The one thing that I do see that bothers me is the comparisons in the news to one John Mark Karr,  who also used the internet to write about things he may or may not have done.   I feel that China has a duty to it's people to make sure that sick deranged perverted foreigners are not teaching her children.   Even if John Karr did not kill that little girl in Colorado, the world would be a better place without him.   A teacher has a position of power and trust, it is a sacred position and all who aspire to it need to have their backgrounds checked out throughly.   As an American, I apologize for the likes of a John Karr but experience has shown that crazy people come in all flavors, colors, shapes, sizes, religions, nationalities and politics.  It is the duty of govenment to weed these people out so they do not hurt us or our children.  There is a big difference between "Chinabounder" and a John Karr and it may only be a fine line that separates them.   Preying on young children is not the same as seeking out consenting adult women to have sex with.

With that said, I find that Chinese woman are extremely smart and knowledgeable, they are not frail and weak so I have a problem when I read about them as "prey" in some fictional hunt.    This would suggest that they are thoughtless animals that have no clue as to what the hunter is about to do.  This is find very hard for me to believe and as such I find the nature of "Chinabounders" stories equally hard to swallow.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.