Author: aficionado

Should I feel angry of that? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-4 17:33:01 |Display all floors
well..dont hate waiting..sometimes...waiting can result in better consequence....

just give some time...the truth will be unfolded in front of u....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 18:30:02 |Display all floors
just for relax?
eh...i can't give you any suggestion...
but if i were in your position,i will be patient and generous,if i care about him.
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 19:47:45 |Display all floors

I hate to say it but...

...I ve lived in thailand for 6 years and I can assure you that now it is not the peak season at all. The peak season starts in October and I never had a problem to find a ticket for China even in the high season.
I think he s playing around. If you don t know it Thailand has a very bad reputation with foreigners who go there and get Thai girlfriends.... If he went there on holidays.... be very very careful.
I don t want to discourage you but I suggest you should ask him straight out if he has found other women there. If he is a foreigner and he likes Asian girls...well, find out if he s with someone else.
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 19:56:32 |Display all floors
THAT'S WHY PEOPLE SAY THAILAND IS THE HEAVEN FOR MEN!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 09:05:20 |Display all floors
well..i really dont like thailand much...thai guys are ugly....and thai gals.have nice body..but quite shocking face..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 09:38:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-5 09:05
well..i really dont like thailand much...thai guys are ugly....and thai gals.have nice body..but quite shocking face..

that's because the thai men had an operation to become women

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 18:17:22 |Display all floors

you have every right to be angry

but what good is that?
....right...
..it's no good
what you need to get is even!
get even and it'll get better
and remember...revenge is a dish best served cold...and sweet
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.