Author: lisufen9912

guys, will you mind if your gf or wife dressed sexy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-18 04:43:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freedom1 at 2006-9-5 02:58
If she feels pretty and builds her self esteem, she should be allowed to dress as she pleases. If she dresses and you feel jealous then you do not trust the relationship, it will be doomed anyway

I concur that a relationship built on rock foundation with trust would allow people to have more freedom to chose and express their individualities.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-18 06:04:19 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-9-18 04:43

I concur that a relationship built on rock foundation with trust would allow people to have more freedom to chose and express their individualities.

How about if one day your wife's feelings change or if your  feelings towards her change?Will they be acceptable?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 06:19:14 |Display all floors

re: girls dressing for themselves...

dress for yourselves?  I'm not buying that.  girls feel pretty or attractive because they think others find them attractive.  you don't attract yourself.  

but i think it's fine so long as it's not too bad and the venue is safe. if you suspect ulteriror motives then you don't trust her (whetehr u have the right or not) and you have to talk about it and/or get rid of her.

also, girls get just as jealous as do guys, if not more.  if a waitress starts fliritng with a guy, his girl will most likely get jealous.  no different than a girl wearing a more provacative outfit and the waiter picking up on her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 06:31:00 |Display all floors

we all have choices..

and from those choices we have to bear the consequences..
and ultimate freedom and anarchy bears it's price..
i like to have the freedom to say no to the pressure of being a slave to high fashion..and just be plain old me..

in a hundred thousand different ways..lol
everyday a different woman
everyday the same..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 01:21:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-9-18 06:04

How about if one day your wife's feelings change or if your  feelings towards her change?Will they be acceptable?

Yes, from the Chinese perspective, when the "fate" reaches the very end, the relationship would end regardless of what you do. From the Canadian perspective, there is no point to hang on to a non-mutual relationship. From the bird's perspective (in addition to the above views), he believes something lost and something gain theory, so  the bird would focus on the gain and moan over lost for a while. Eventually the bird would accept the reality and start having fun in life again.
:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.