Author: ybtlover

how to choose a love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-12 03:28:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ybtlover at 2006-9-3 07:58
we are colleagues.sometimes we share a office desk.i know she doesn't have a boyfriend.i am single,too.she is not a very pretty girl.i'm 5 years old than her.but it seems that we share many talking ...

a pretty face and shapely body are only temporary...  time will fade those away....   and without love, you will left with an empty feeling if you seek only beauty first.

it does not matter what she looks like.  if you share interests, and enjoy each other's company, and have feelings for her... then this is what is important.

follow your heart, not your eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 07:47:39 |Display all floors

how to choose

someone can talk to, share similar values, share ups and downs in life, share interests/hobbies, someone respectable, admirable, sincere...etc, good merit.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 16:15:47 |Display all floors
A question: If all of the man would like to choose a beautiful girl instead of  a suitable one?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 17:31:36 |Display all floors
are you very handsome? pretty girls also want to get good-looking boyfriends!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 00:07:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ybtlover at 2006-9-3 20:58
we are colleagues.sometimes we share a office desk.i know she doesn't have a boyfriend.i am single,too.she is not a very pretty girl.i'm 5 years old than her.but it seems that we share many talking ...

Are you choosing a wife?

In my view, a wife is someone you commit yourself to her (and vice versa) for your entire natural life. Well, divorce is one way out of the commitment (with a hugh price tag (emotional and financial) attached). You got to choose your wife-would-be wisely.

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-10-19 11:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 21:53:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-19 00:07

Are you choosing a wife?

In my view, a wife is someone you commit yourself to her (and vice versa) for your entire nature life. Well, divorce is one way out of the commitment (with a hugh p ...

i am a man with a traditional thought! i am serious about my love and my future life.at first,maybe i considered more about what my girlfriend would like be,but now i considered more about what my wife would like be.i also learned a lot from this experience.
i am looking for a girlfriend and wife,not only a girlfriend.that's why it is so hard for me to find a true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 23:34:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ybtlover at 2006-10-19 21:53

i am a man with a traditional thought! i am serious about my love and my future life.at first,maybe i considered more about what my girlfriend would like be,but now i considered more about what m ...

Indeed it is hard to choose a wife! Have you had many girlfriends in the past? :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.