Author: ybtlover

how to choose a love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-5 07:14:52 |Display all floors

iif i were a man..

i would be running my own little country cos i am too much of an oddball and find the most unusual witty girl on earth..i would not go for the Meili  but for the MULAN!!

then i would have the whole of China at my feet..cos of a clever wife!!!!!..with a big heart..:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 12:33:50 |Display all floors

thank you for your help!

in my company,there is only thirty or forty female,most of which had been married.more than 2000 young men will do nothing but waite for very ew chances to find a girlfriend.
so ,it seems that the chance is very precious to me though she is a very ordinary girl!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-5 18:05:34 |Display all floors

are you serious

Originally posted by ybtlover at 2006-9-5 12:33
in my company,there is only thirty or forty female,most of which had been married.more than 2000 young men will do nothing but waite for very ew chances to find a girlfriend.
so ,it seems that the ...

Are you serious ,you will create an affair just because you do not have another choice at the moment?
Wait until the right girl appears to you.
I would better stay alone for the rest of my life than be with somebody not proper to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 19:27:22 |Display all floors
real love is feeling,not relate with good looking,you and her have the same topic which means you have the  
common character.Just follow your feeling before you make a decision whether leave her or marry her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 23:49:07 |Display all floors

to xilaren:i can know exactly what you mean!

i had a girlfriend in my high school.but the love story only lasted 6 months because of my family's objection and pressure of college entrance exams.i loved her very much,so i haven't found a girlfriend until now.i can't find a girl who is more suitable than the former one.
from what i tell you,you can definitely conclude that i am a serious man!yesterday noon,i noticed she was very happy when i said to one of my colleagues that i haven't had a girlfriend.during the work time,she even pared an apple for me. how happy i was at that moment!
but ,today,i don't know i do something wrong that made her unhappy and a little angry with me.maybe i talked too much to a certain girl.
the last i should say that she really turns more beautiful than ever before.does she love me?

[ Last edited by ybtlover at 2006-9-5 11:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 23:59:41 |Display all floors

thank you all!

maybe the best choice is following my heart!am i right?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-6 02:19:40 |Display all floors

definetely

Originally posted by ybtlover at 2006-9-5 23:59
maybe the best choice is following my heart!am i right?

You will have to follow your heart.Be sure that there is a possibility for you to love her in the future.
You know if you like her or not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.