Views: 15791|Replies: 51

how to choose a love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-3 20:58:02 |Display all floors
we are colleagues.sometimes we share a office desk.i know she doesn't have a boyfriend.i am single,too.she is not a very pretty girl.i'm 5 years old than her.but it seems that we share many talking topics.i can feel firmly that she likes me,but the problem is that i am not sure how deeply she likes me.on the other side,it seems that i face the same situation.i have once imagined that my life would be like if she was my love.but i didn't think i had much imagination about the love.
i had a dream to look for a very pretty girl to be my girlfriend.but i always think of her when she isn't staying with me.what do you think about the confusing problem?what should i choose from ideal and reality?
thank you very much if you can give me hand!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 21:06:42 |Display all floors

just do it

love is a reality thing, so just do what you want...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 10:13:29 |Display all floors

Why not go slowly and let the relationship grow........

Remember a beautiful woman can loose her looks and if she has always relied on her beauty to get what she wants then she will not have the experience of love to keep the relationship alive.
   You might be missing the chance of a lifetime to find a wonderful woman who is not exactly beautiful. I have found that the beauty of a woman is inside her. A woman's beauty will fade but what is in her heart is the essence of who she really is.
   You might also admit to yourself that you are not the most handsome man in the world. With that in mind start a relationship with her. Be considerate of her true feelings and give yourself a chance to be who you really are. The results could be fantastic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 11:26:07 |Display all floors

ideal and reality ?

do u know ideal is just some thought in your mind ,sometimes it can’t be got .

every others can know from your description that you like her , why not take action immediately , maybe she is waiting for your expression .

if you miss the chance and she become other’s lover ,it’ll be your regret in your whole life .

please do !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 15:32:58 |Display all floors
i dont think you love her.you are just trying to find a suitable partner.
you mentioned she is not an attractive girl and you would like your girl be pretty.
you and her share a lot in interest,and you work in the same office .if you were not ,would you miss her ?
may be she can be anything but your girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 23:25:29 |Display all floors

to gasunsp

i am very confused about what my real feeling about her.let me tell you some details,so maybe you can help me judge that's the true love or not.
at first, i didn't take note of her.until i found we share common interets,i began to pay more attention to her,and to care more about her.
she has a stubborn personality which kind i don't like very much.this made me feel she had less feminity than other girls.all my feeling changed when i showed her around a new workshop of our company.under my guide,we walked close and i noticed her face turning red somewhat.i felt she was full of feminity at that moment.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-5 03:32:28 |Display all floors

IF i WERE A MAN

Originally posted by gasunsp at 2006-9-4 15:32
i dont think you love her.you are just trying to find a suitable partner.
you mentioned she is not an attractive girl and you would like your girl be pretty.
you and her share a lot in interest,a ...

If I were a man I would definitely like to find a beautiful girl who is also beautiful in heart.So beauty in all sides.
Even the best girl on earth would  not be able to touch me if she were not attractive.

Now as a woman I am the opposite.It is not beauty that attracts me in a man.
I would be attracted by a clever man ,humorous ,open-minded and modest.
Then he would be beautiful in my eyes.

If you do not find her attractive then better not continue.Do not be in a hurry otherwise you may repent it.
Be careful we sometimes believe that we love somebody and one day when we find out that he or she was not the right person for us then the problems start.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.