Views: 1448|Replies: 3

Leaving, cause loving. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-3 20:57:02 |Display all floors
Sep.3.2006

It is not until I read and find the scraps of his past, that I have realized my situation is a little bit funny.
To live together, wake up and open his eyes to see the same face every morning might not be the ideal life for him. Instead, this may be a little rough, difficult, for him.
He likes outing, without me but with a crowd people which I may never meet. He likes living as freely as a bird and I am here just like an encumbrance.
Well, should it be the time to let go?

Of course he loves me, with a strong and deep love. Flowers were presented when festivals came, gifts were given when birthday arrived, and money was transferred when my wallet dried up.
And impartially, I love him no less then he loves me. Soups were boiled when he was off work, clothes were washed and hanged when he waked up in the morning, and socks were prepared when he sat before the computer desk.

But there is something wrong. Surely we know both him and me.

What will it be if we live apart? Could it be better?
Sometimes I am thinking about this, imagining what if we do not and have never live together in the same apartment. And suppose this is the sticking point?
I have to admit that this is a little bit ridiculous for me to make an un-considerate decision to move here. Without the owner, my lover’s permission. It is all because my unluckily financial background that I can not afford any money to rent a room after remitting to my family, which is in a small town. Living together is the opening, and I don’t want to be the ending.

Packing my belongings, cleaning up my rooms, yes, it is sick at my heart. Checking every information from internet and call time after time to find a proper place to move, yes, it is sick to my heart. Every time I’m doing this, I feel the same sad.

But definitely, this is the way out. I don’t want to see our love came to an untimely end. This is a little bit hurt but, I have no other choice.

Always I see a “goodbye sale” of small booth in the mall, “goodbye” is so usual to us. Suppose a “goodbye cooking” will last this affair longer?

I know that your blood is not so good; I put some angelica, some jujube and some eggs to decoct for more then two hours. Don’t forget to drink some soup before sleep, my love.

Okay, forget all the negative emotion, keep up spirit, and go on hunting ideal place to move!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 21:45:35 |Display all floors
I know it is hard babyfish but you have to look after yourself first, mentaly and physicaly, it sounds like you have given this way too much thought and have drained yourself emotionaly, ask him to his face if he would like you to leave, you may not like the answer but at least you will know and save yourself the torture, do not prolong a bad thing both of you deserve to be happy, please do not do anything silly I sense you have not disclosed your true desperation, I hope I am wrong.
spook
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 21:59:49 |Display all floors
You take him as your baby. the love is not equal.
take it ,and suffer it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 22:01:03 |Display all floors
You take him as your baby. the love is not equal.
take it ,and suffer it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.