Views: 13337|Replies: 19

The greatest gothic band will come to China! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-2 18:31:03 |Display all floors
Lacrimosa!

For the coming gigs in Oct. , keep an eye on Lacrimosa official site and Painkiller mag!
www.Lacrimosa.com
www.painkiller.com

[edited for privact protecting]

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2007-6-27 11:06 AM ]
lacrimosaposter.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 22:12:18 |Display all floors
Hey thanks for the link to painkiller mag - I'm going to send it to my son, maybe there are some bands he might like. Maybe he will see China will not be boring.

If you hear of anything for him to do or places to hang out in Beijing, i would LOVE to hear them. He's 15, he likes some metal, punk, ska, alternative, etc. He hopes he can find friends that like that kind of music, or clubs that play it, etc.

Hey, can I ask you.... a lot of his t-shirts have names of bands on them, but the pictures are sometimes.... well...... some skulls or weapons, because that's the CD cover of the band or whatever.... what might be inappropriate just walking down the street, going to the store, etc? Where we live now, no one cares what's on your shirt, they mostly ignore it, but he will stand out already, tall & white, haha...  I don't want people to think my baby-boy is a bad kid!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 17:28:20 |Display all floors
haha...freaky...your new avatar's very creative...

So you'll come to Beijing in Sep.? To travel?Hope you enjoy yourself....=)
In Sep. they got a Rock Music festival(朝阳公园)..if I remember correctly...
And in Sep. 15th there's a metal show...
http://www.painkillermag.com/pk6y.htm

There're bars that have shows or parks with "that music" festivals...13club, tango club and such...(and there're more shows in Beijing than other places...like chengdu)...again, you find info via websites...
Keep an eye on Rockyear.com and Painkiller.com or Rockinchina.com...etc. you know where to go...=) He'll definitely find fellows...

Um...as for the T-shirt thing...I don't think it matters...at least when I was wearing things like that...hanging around the campus...no one cares...
I think black t shirt, or piercing, tattoo, spike..goth style, punk, emo..provoking or not...freaky or not  ...it doesn't matter(I've seen people wearing like those and no one cares)especially at a music festival, it's normal...and there're stores sells those t shirts and accessories...
If he go to those live shows...he'll find the same tall and white guys...wearing the same I guess...=B

...I never expect they could actually invite them to China!! It's My favourite, unique, marvellous, mega Lacrimosa!!...too excited to think of anything else now!!! ...*overwhelmed with happiness*! XDDDD

[edited for privacy protecting]this forum is not safe!

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2007-6-27 11:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-11 19:56:32 |Display all floors

Lacrimosa

It all makes me want to cry.

Poor Mozart, mournful that day
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 10:40:16 |Display all floors
WOWWWWWW
Tilo rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE UP UP UP
JOIN THE BLACK PARADE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 21:21:23 |Display all floors
Tilo RULES!!!!! \m/

I can't believe I'll see him...this legendary genuis....with my own eyes....in beijing!!!...
News(confirmed) update from Lacrimosa Official Website----

http://www.lacrimosa.com/e/index.htm

All Acess
http://www.all-access.de/

tickets order in Beijing
http://www.thestarlive.com/

tickets order in Shanghai
http://www.culture.sh.cn/

[edited for privacy protecing, this forum is not safe!]

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2007-6-27 11:10 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 14:09:13 |Display all floors
WOW! Lacrimosa in China... It's fantastic!
I'm from Russia and really like Lacrimosa too. L. is the most popular gothic-band in Russia (I'm in gothic) and Tilo is an our gothic sex-simbol L. was in Russia this and last summar. I wasn't on this shows , but Mockow goths said that it was really hot!! I hope shows in China will be grate and you'll get only positive emotions!
I live in Russian town Chita, it's near China-Russia frontier. That's why it's realy faster and cheaper for me to go to Beijing, than to go to Moscow So, maybe I'll plan to go to Beijing for next year Lacrimosa concert...

PS Sorry, my English is rather poor

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.