Author: metto81

Christians will get Chinese to do their dirty work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-5 14:00:35 |Display all floors

christians

There are nuts in all family trees. The beauty is in all the flowers.  True Christians love all people as gods childern. Hate is not religion it is only hate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 02:39:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2006-10-5 12:21
Then you got to tell me....

what do you understand by GODs, DEMONs, ANGELs and PHILOSOPHERs...
How do you rank each with respect to human capabilities..

what do you think is the function o ...

Good to see you again Green!:)

I think I saw a post labelled that.  I'll have to read it today or tomorrow.

Okay, as for MY opinion on Christianity, you would all think I was insane if I wrote it all down, so I'll save that for another day.

Not all Christians believe the same thing.  I haven't found a church that agrees with me yet.  But one thing unites us all...

1) God loves us all.
2) Jesus died for our sins.
3) Do unto others as you would have done to you.
4) Judge not, lest ye be judged.

The USA is not all Christian, and some do terrible things, even those who are Christian.  

There was only one perfect man on this earth, and he ended up being crucified because of it.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 23:51:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fyrstar at 2006-10-7 02:39

Not all Christians believe the same thing.  I haven't found a church that agrees with me yet.  But one thing unites us all...
1) God loves us all.
2) Jesus died for our sins.
3) Do unto others as you would have done to you.
4) Judge not, lest ye be judged.
The USA is not all Christian, and some do terrible things, even those who are Christian.  
There was only one perfect man on this earth, and he ended up being crucified because of it. ...

That's not true.

These are the true face of your christianity.
1) YOUR god only loves those who listen to him and hate those who ignore him, that's why US evangelist want muslims to be killed.
2) We didn't ask him to do so. He may not claim we owe him because of it.
3) Kill others before they kill you, that's how the us christian persuade their followers in their new crusade.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 00:24:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fyrstar at 2006-10-7 02:39

There was only one perfect man on this earth, and he ended up being crucified because of it. ...

Christian says Jesus is the perfect man, Muslim say it's Muhammad.

How do you treat these differences, between monotheists that supposed to have same origin? US evangelists, as we know... choose war.

[ Last edited by northwest at 2006-10-8 12:28 AM ]
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.