Author: metto81

Christians will get Chinese to do their dirty work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-6 14:21:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2006-9-6 13:25
yet we should not panic......
we have to work it out slowly.....

clever PR and some competition....
and more secular activities for the kids...
and stopping evangelism in colleges and univers ...

They say it TAKES GOOD KARMA to be BORN in CHINA!!!

& not too good KARMA to be born in the WEST or even USA.

Worst, to GO there, get married to them and ALL the WHITEWASHS!!!

What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 15:28:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2006-9-6 13:25
yet we should not panic......
we have to work it out slowly.....

clever PR and some competition....
and more secular activities for the kids...
and stopping evangelism in colleges and univers ...

Stopping evangelism in colleges and universities... I certainly hope so. I personally attended an underground church in China, most of the followers consist of bright youth. It's a pity that this kind of brainwashing happened before the eyes of central government.

Maybe bin laden should bomb pat robertson's office rather than wtc, because there's the root of the dirty christianity came from.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 17:47:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2006-9-6 15:28

Stopping evangelism in colleges and universities... I certainly hope so. I personally attended an underground church in China, most of the followers consist of bright youth. It's a pity that th ...

B4 chinese goes for overseas for uni education, they MUST be Orientated

to love the Mother-land!!!

We call that Ta-lu!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 18:32:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-9-6 17:47

B4 chinese goes for overseas for uni education, they MUST be Orientated

to love the Mother-land!!!

We call that Ta-lu!!!

I currently live in a district that most of China's best and brightest study. They certainly have high expectations and unquestionable love to the motherland. Just that they lack of understanding to the outside world and simply naive in seeing how political cult like US evangelist using god's name to justify war and massacre.

The central government still thinks that the most formidable imperialist institution to face is the vatican, I don't agree with this. The spread of christianity and underground churches has a clear objective to execute "peaceful evolution" and spiritually colonize Chinese youth. Seems the central government and security department really ill informed about this.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 20:49:21 |Display all floors

My thoughts

Christians offer the poor food and shelter, the disadvantaged and the migrants love and friendship.  There are many oversea Chinese who are Christians.

Chinese experience in Indonesia is the opposite.  The Muslims in Indonesia banned Chinese people from teaching their children Chinese, forced them to change their Chinese names to Arabic names.  Chinese are constanted murdered and raped.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_Chinese

So if I have to pick a side, I know which one I would choose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 01:09:50 |Display all floors

Reply #16 northwest's post

Stopping evangelism in colleges and universities... I certainly hope so. I personally attended an underground church in China, most of the followers consist of bright youth. It's a pity that this kind of brainwashing happened before the eyes of central government.

It is a true pity that the central government has not been coming down hard enough on the underground churches -- maybe government officials dealing with organized religions simply don't want the Americans to pin the label "against religious freedom" on them, or that the Western media has kept on harassing them with accusations of "crackdowns."

Beijing should understand that the reason there is so much flak coming out from the West about China's rightful enforcement of rules on the underground churches is not because the enforcers are wrong, but because they are hitting them where it hurts.

So-called evangelical activities are a total sham.  As I said, once a young person is hooked by the underground church, there will be no more alternatives available to him, because it is in the nature of Christianity that you are loyal to Western traditions.  Since a person's time and stamina are always limited, there is very little left after Christian activities have consumed all his/her spare time and energy.

Think what are the implications if one of these hooked youths eventually becomes a military leader?

The implications are grave, and both northwest and myself have had personal experiences in Christian groups -- we know how they work.

The TIME magazine article I quoted in the thread "Christianity making inroads...." actually acknowledged the fact that subversion is their real intention.

Foreign armies cannot conquer us, but these evangelical groups with their hypocritical goodie-goodie chants accompanied by little niceties to attract converts are the most dangerous subversives imaginable.

The spread of the Christian underground and the nations's current emphasis on learning English are two sides of the same sword severing our ties to our traditional culture.

As I had said, I have seldom if ever encountered anyone who is deeply involved in the Christian faith cherish similar sentiments to the Old Country.  

It would seem even to a casual observer that there had been an invasion of the body snatchers, and to a man these hooked folks will become more interested in King Herod than in in Emperor Han Wu Di.

[ Last edited by wchao37 at 2006-9-7 01:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 12:17:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xuerengui at 2006-9-6 20:49
Christians offer the poor food and shelter, the disadvantaged and the migrants love and friendship.  There are many oversea Chinese who are Christians.

Chinese experience in Indonesia is the opp ...

It's ALOT easier to take advantage of the poor and oppressed than those who lead normal lives. Bin Laden works the same way.

As for Chinese in muslim countries like Indonesia, what the Indonesians are doing is wrong, wrong, wrong!

Why do you think the country is so poor and suffers lots of natural disasters? That's god's way of telling them you are wrong.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.