Views: 1525|Replies: 4

back-seat action? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-2 10:09:57 |Display all floors
The best car is a silver Firebird with black racing stripes owned by Benton Hodges, a senior communications major. His car is such a head turner, he says several female students have even offered him some back-seat action in exchange for a ride.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 10:13:18 |Display all floors
His car is such a head turner 他的车回头率如此之高;-)

back-seat action  (having sex on the back-seat>>>?)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 10:34:49 |Display all floors
Yes, back seat action means anything from kissing to having sex in the car, because often, especially for young people who still live at home, this is the only place they can get privacy.
They would take a drive to a remote place, maybe a hill or a lake with a nice view... to see the view of course..... then the boy will put his arm around the girl....... enjoying the view of course..... and then they'll kiss.....
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 10:51:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 11:07:27 |Display all floors

Oh PS -

The word "action" can be used as a slang way to talk about sex. It's a crude but fun way to say it without SAYING IT.
A guy might say to his friend, "Did you get any action last night?"
or
"I haven't had any action in over a year. "
"Watch out for him, he's only looking for some action."

It is very clear when used in those ways that the person means sex.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.