Author: fuzzynuts

A question to Chinese people  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-3 16:55:47 |Display all floors
every country has what is designated  'restricted areas'...! it has nothing to do with what u call the human right issue...! it's really a waste of time making an issue of such a common practice that is accepted and exercised by nearly all the countries...!!

please keep in mind this reminder of mine: never take a part for the whole!!!! otherwise yr judgement will surely go askew...!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 17:03:09 |Display all floors
The only restricted areas that most other countries have are military bases! And these are restricted to non-military personnel. Not little villages or towns that restrict foreigners! As far as a human rights issue... I am not saying that this is a human rights issue. that is another blog of mine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 17:51:56 |Display all floors

Fuzzynuts

I apologize for my impolite words i've said. And I do believe the unpleasant trip u described, 'cuz I've got various unpleasant trips like that u've got, so have others in China. Local governments in china, especially those of uncultured area, always get strange policies for "local protecting" kinda stuff. It's cultural thing, not about human right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 09:19:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satansinger at 2006-9-3 17:51
I apologize for my impolite words i've said. And I do believe the unpleasant trip u described, 'cuz I've got various unpleasant trips like that u've got, so have others in China. Local governments  ...

Apology accepted! But as what you described.... what/who are they protecting?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 09:40:17 |Display all floors
Agree with you, fuzzynuts... though I've never been in a situation like that, it's pretty common knowledge to foreign travelers in China that there are random spots that they've declared "restricted" to foreigners. And of course there's often no way to tell where these places are. I do know that in big cities, a lot of the cheapest hotels are off-limits to foreigners; why, I do not know...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 09:45:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-9-4 09:40
Agree with you, fuzzynuts... though I've never been in a situation like that, it's pretty common knowledge to foreign travelers in China that there are random spots that they've declared "rest ...

Right! Common knowledge to foreigners but not common knowledge to Chinese. As for the cheat hotels, I think this is partly a money issue but also an issue that many of these cheap hotels don't have computers so there is no way for the government to keep track of which hotels the foreigners are staying at.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 09:54:38 |Display all floors
how to say this ,,,but sth imporant is tht china is not the location u wish to go freely and agreebly ...never take the part for the whole .if u have studied the economics ,u would khow  a few of the similar phonunion ,that is some senic sites.to foreigners ,is charged higher than the locals ,,,,do u know why ?
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.