Author: johnyou

turning out a millionaire overnight!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-31 20:18:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-31 10:14
are u talking to me...?

Yes, man, I think you are looking at the black side, is that really mean so much to u? What makes you so sure that they evading tax in a manner that keeps them from being sued by courts ? huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 20:36:16 |Display all floors
that's the Q i asked many times...! but whatever time we chat about those 'stars', they keep asking me how comes she gets rich so quickly...? i have no idea about that...! but i do know that the tax policy of the country is designed to inrease the revenue of the state and keep people from getting rich too fast as to narrow the gap between the rich and poor.... and more of course...!!! maybe u are an expert in this regard...share with us what u think about it if u dont mind...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 20:49:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-31 20:36
and keep people from getting rich too fast as to narrow the gap between the rich and poor.... and more of course...!!! maybe u are an expert in this regard...

I don't think the tax policy is applied that way, do you? and I am not expert, either. I just say we don't need waste much time on figuring out what they did to evade from tax, I'd rather try to improve myself to earn more money, goverment knows what to do about it if that really happens, cause it's their job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 21:01:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-30 22:29
how comes a Buddha believer like u takes such a phenomenon for granted...!!!

Read this for the reason
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-08/31/content_678361.htm
Be Good, Do No Evil. May Buddha Preserve Us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 09:58:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theshepherd at 2006-8-31 21:01

Read this for the reason
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2006-08/31/content_678361.htm

it seems u've learnt a lot from that abbot of Shaolin temple...!!!! is being an abbot one of yr life dreams...!!! u know Mr. Shi, the abbot of Shaolin temple, is nearing the age of retirement...!!! the chance is on the way....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 10:56:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-30 21:33
Do u know or remember Hejie—the fourth place winner in 2005 Supergirl Voice Competition hosted by Hunan TV station? It’s said that she bought a 3-story villa for RMB11,000,000 yuan in an upscale  ...

John - You shld know Meng Niu!!!

Started at age 50 & now Multi-millionaires milking COWS!!!  
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 10:58:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-9-2 09:58

it seems u've learnt a lot from that abbot of Shaolin temple...!!!! is being an abbot one of yr life dreams...!!! u know Mr. Shi, the abbot of Shaolin temple, is nearing the age of retirement.. ...

I met few monks recently.

One from Henan,  
& other elder one from Hubei!!!

They say call them & they will fetch me to see ShaoLin in Songshan!!!  :)
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.