Author: yamazaki

What do think of Japnese cartoon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-30 19:33:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 30-8-2006 11:32
Which series do you enjoy mencius?

Nothing at the moment  - I'm waiting until something new comes along/I'm given a recommendation.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 13:59:32 |Display all floors
It's popular because they are made really excellent, which means, for me, it does not matter who made it.

I like slam dunk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 13:56:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mencius at 2006-8-30 19:33

Nothing at the moment  - I'm waiting until something new comes along/I'm given a recommendation.

IS IT XIAO DING DANG, THE CAT???

NO CHANGE AFTER UMPTEEN YEARS!!!   

SO BORING!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 00:55:42 |Display all floors
Princess Mononoke (where do you think I got my username?) and pretty much anything by Hayao Miyazaki is good. Gotta love the stuff from Shinichiro Watanabe such as Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Excel Saga.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, RahXephon, Gundam Wing (particularly Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz), and Digimon (season one was great and so was Tamers, Savers is pretty good too). FLCL. Vision of Escaflowne, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Grenadier is pretty good (though all three seem to be nothing more than different versions of the same show, I do particularly like Trigun though).

I really like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya as well. Chobits. Inuyasha and BETTERMAN (makes me think so much of Godzilla and that's why I like it).

Suffice to say, I really like animé.

P.S. play the Wii, even Nagato loves it.

[ Last edited by kodama at 2006-9-5 12:58 AM ]
Nagato Wii.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 01:01:27 |Display all floors
Hey kodama I know most of the anime you mentioned.
How about newer stuff, any suggestions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 12:30:54 |Display all floors
Hey kodama I know most of the anime you mentioned.
How about newer stuff, any suggestions?

Well, Haruhi Suzumiya is pretty new. Also, there's one animé out in Japan called Nana, which I haven't seen, but I've read the manga. I guess it depends if you're wanting to know about what's out in Japan or what's being shown outside of Japan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 08:58:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.