Views: 8742|Replies: 16

What do think of Japnese cartoon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-29 21:40:07 |Display all floors
Cartoon, which everyone is familiar with. When we were children,we love cartoon; we got happiness from cartoon. And we grew up with cartoon; we couldn't forget cartoon... someday our children will watch cartoon...
In my veiw cartoon is so important, Because cartoon influence children's thoughts, children's behavior, childrean's life and children's future.
But, what cartoon is full of our TV now? What cartoon is loved by children so much now? What cartoon is infulencing children's behavior? It's Japanese cartoon!
Where is our Chinese cartoon?  Oh look ! They are there: 大头儿子小头爸爸, 蓝猫三千问...(we call them this).
Do you think they are so funny and so infantility? Chinese cartoon is playing on the TV. But almost every children are infatuated with cartoon made in Japan!
What do you think of Japanese cartoon? Someone said that Japanese cartoon is four-letter and  forcible.
What is your opinion?
And what do you think ours? What is our cartoon's future?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 22:32:20 |Display all floors
i once heard a joke that in the korea war ,PLA soldiers loved using weapons made in USA,but it couldn't prevent them from shooting yankees by these weapons

[ Last edited by smileskyshy at 2006-8-29 10:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 14:41:54 |Display all floors

boring,..

boring...
i didn't watch cartoons
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 16:26:38 |Display all floors
I like Japanese anime.
Some of my faves are Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Wolf's Rain and Lain.(TV series)
Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed and Night of the Fireflies. (movies)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 17:22:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yamazaki at 2006-8-29 21:40
Cartoon, which everyone is familiar with. When we were children,we love cartoon; we got happiness from cartoon. And we grew up with cartoon; we couldn't forget cartoon... someday our children will ...

They are so-so!!!

I like Disney's ones!!!

So lengendary.

Also Hua Mu LAN!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 18:24:28 |Display all floors

What do you like?

If you don't like animation it's unlikely you're going to like anime. If you do still enjoy some animation, anime has such a wide range you'll always find something interesting.

Personally I do enjoy a few series - either because they're intelligent, or very funny.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 18:32:54 |Display all floors
Which series do you enjoy mencius?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.